Tips & Tricks & FAQ

M

MrChumble

Got any tips, tricks, or answers to common questions? Post them here for the benefit of all!

To get the ball rolling:

Q: The in game server browser sucks, how do I make it less lame?

A: The in-game server browser for MoH is very bad. Instead, try The All Seeing Eye (http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/) or gamespy3d (http://www.gamespy3d.com).

These are programs that run outside of MoH and launch the game for you. You can set up favourite servers, filter to find friends, list by best ping etc. And the list stays there when you leave or join a game.

P

Pac^

Dont know how many of you know this 1....
load the game up and drop the console with the `key
type in..

maplist

and select

m4|0.bsp

from the dropdown list and voila...a hidden level not included in the standard single player game. Im not sure if this level is a bonus for completing certain objectives or not, or whether they simply didnt have enuff time to link it into the other levels.

S

spiny

Skip Intro

Change your shortcut to add the bold text below:

<yaddayaddyadda>MOHAA.exe +set cl_playintro 0

I

iamtheone

Shoot them before they shoot you.

Also helps if you actually hit them!

M

=M<P=Xerxes

When throwing a grenade do a jump before you release it. Result it will carry farther.

:cool:

D

dredgee

If there is a sniper and you have a machine gun use the Z and C keys to keep yourself moving sideways making you an awkward target for a sniper.

H

hazzie

If your a sniper and you see a fool with a machine gun using his Z and C key (or others) running at you
1) laugh at his snake hips dancing
2) throw a nade.
3) laugh some more :)

F

fullo

List of all the Console Commands

Use the command 'cmdlist' in the console to get a full list of the console commands then you can have fun finding out what they all do ...

... just don't type in 'kill me' unless you're a complete idiot!

L

landior

I was told that to get the console it was ~ but it never works

A

Aeron

Launch moh and goto options,then select advanced,in there you will see a box on the right which says "console" click on the box next to it which marks the box with an X indicating console is now enabled,click apply and ok it.

Now when you press tidle key ( the key above Tab/under Escape/1 button to the left of number 1 ) the console will appear enabling you to execute all sorts of wonderfull commands :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom