Tip of the week...

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Taken from www.cameloteurope.com:

"Tip of the week Displaying realm points and crafting skills Some of you are worrying that your realm points are not shown in the chronicles : this is not a bug, as it is an option that you can toggle with the /webdisplay command. By default your realm points are displayed. Type /webdisplay nopoints off to hide them and /webdisplay nopoints on to display them once again.
For crafting skill, the display is off by default. In the same way, type /webdisplay trades on to have your crafting skills shown in the chronicles, /webdisplay trades off to switch them off."

Is it just me being stupid, or isn't there no logic in /webdisplay nopoints ??

I mean, doing /webdisplay nopoints off would (in my head) turn show "nopoints" off, ie points will now be shown. Doing nopoints on would then turn no-points back on, ie showing no-points... But its the opposite around... Well, Im glad this was the tip of the week... How the hell should I else know what does what ?!?

Maybe just me, heck i donno...

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Meduza said:
Taken from www.cameloteurope.com:

"Tip of the week Displaying realm points and crafting skills Some of you are worrying that your realm points are not shown in the chronicles : this is not a bug, as it is an option that you can toggle with the /webdisplay command. By default your realm points are displayed. Type /webdisplay nopoints off to hide them and /webdisplay nopoints on to display them once again.
For crafting skill, the display is off by default. In the same way, type /webdisplay trades on to have your crafting skills shown in the chronicles, /webdisplay trades off to switch them off."

Is it just me being stupid, or isn't there no logic in /webdisplay nopoints ??

I mean, doing /webdisplay nopoints off would (in my head) turn show "nopoints" off, ie points will now be shown. Doing nopoints on would then turn no-points back on, ie showing no-points... But its the opposite around... Well, Im glad this was the tip of the week... How the hell should I else know what does what ?!?

Maybe just me, heck i donno...

I agree with you.

/webdisplay nopoints on = don't show
/webdisplay nopoints off = show

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Yes I agree but logic and daoc are like oil and water.

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
Nopoints probably means "number of points", since "No." is often used as a shortened version of "number"

Hence it would be "number of points" off and "number of points" on :)

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
ololol daoc is such bad game!!! should say "nrpoints" instead m8s

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
ololol daoc is such bad game!!! should say "nrpoints" instead m8s
Yes absolutely!!!! We should not have to put up with this!!! Let's all /quit 'cus this surely must be the straw that broke the camels back! :m00:

:cheers:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Dimse Dut said:
:twak: vintervargen

When someone has Fotm in his signatur he has no right calling anyone noob LOL

The games so old now tbh, most ppl have fotms by accident. I certainly do, half my chars have been gone and yet to arrive as FotM status.

vintervargen

Banned
Dimse Dut said:
:twak: vintervargen

When someone has Fotm in his signatur he has no right calling anyone noob LOL

LOL do you even know who meduza is and what he played? LOL!!1 and if you read my sig and are able to comprehend it you should notice the :confused: after 'fotm'. kthnxbye LOL

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Solarius said:
Nopoints probably means "number of points", since "No." is often used as a shortened version of "number"

Hence it would be "number of points" off and "number of points" on :)
that clears things :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
Yes absolutely!!!! We should not have to put up with this!!! Let's all /quit 'cus this surely must be the straw that broke the camels back! :m00:

Damned noob, I keep telling you - it was /hood. Honestly, some people get hold of one obscure fact and suddenly they think they can design a game. Pfft ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
vintervargen said:
LOL do you even know who meduza is and what he played?

yes hes a junked up rasist playing what some idiots call "music"

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Damned noob, I keep telling you - it was /hood. Honestly, some people get hold of one obscure fact and suddenly they think they can design a game. Pfft ;)
Yeah there's ofc that to! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom