Tip of the day

P

poi

I have noticed when playing that a good way to tell if an assassin is near you (for soloers) is using an emote. If you are alone in the frontier and no one is around, using an emote typically gives a target error. If someone is around it will say "you wave at everybody, etc..." Beware however that this will not discriminate between friend and foe stealthers.

O

old.LandShark

well quoted madam =P

(from camelotvault.ign.com if anyone cares)

Good advice though, should be removed if you ask me but i imagine this kind of uber-minor thing isn't exactly on anyone's list of priorities

S

SilverHood

lol

I generally stealth/unstealth

if there's an assasin near my scout, it says I'm too close to an enemy to stealth (which means I get up and peg it)

P

poi

yeah it was a cut and paste...but a good one for those who cannot use stealth.

K

Khalen

Well we had a nice team yesterday in emain (all 40+) and had one spot left. A low lvl scout asked if he could join. First we wanted to wait for a minstrel but there was no one available so we invited him. And to be honest he actually proved to be quite usefull in searching certain stealthers :) (Because he couldn't stealth when there was 1 higher stealther close, so we knew we had to look around close to him to find the stealther.) Was really funny to see that it was even a fine addition to the group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom