Tinytonki - loot stealer.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
http://haldar.newmail.ru/daoc/sshot282.jpg
http://haldar.newmail.ru/daoc/sshot283.jpg

screens speak for themselves.

chat is cut and optimized with the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 coz original weigh 700k each.

Tinytonki - BB for Ici, wasn't played by him but some other person - who stole this loot. ppl in Blizzard, including Ici, tried to return the acc and get item back, but never succeded....and specifically asked not to blame the whole guild.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
bah thats to bad..

Should be banned from those kinda raids...

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe ld, doesnt show from the screens, if u actually didnt see her sit for 20seconds or so.
im not defending tinytonki, it just can be that way.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Xuthz from Servants of Nolby can provide more screens and info.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Greed

One of the reasons I rarely visit TOA :(

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
In my opinion ban Tinytonk from the BG if he is in it in any future raids.
The person that owns the account is responsible for it.
Shared accounts = against the CoC.

I will never forget that name in any future raids...

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
hroft 1st of all these sshots are not as sure and a solid as ur statements! 2nd it would be nice to speak to the person first or one of his officers about it b4 u rush here and try to convince everyone that blizz ppl steals loot! im personally really sorry for the fact and i dont think it was done deliberately :mad:

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
1st of, i was in the room of the 2.10 raid before anyone else. He/she ran in took it and quitted. Its very easy to make it look like a LD so dont bother going there. Hi-press-ctrl-alt-delete-and-shutdown-program. Hard eh.
2nd xuthz already spoke to a officer etc and they didnt know which person was on the char. Extremly lame. So pls urizen, doing this is the right thing, and only thing. Fuckin patethic, he should get banned no doubt.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
UriZeN said:
hroft 1st of all these sshots are not as sure and a solid as ur statements! 2nd it would be nice to speak to the person first or one of his officers about it b4 u rush here and try to convince everyone that blizz ppl steals loot! im personally really sorry for the fact and i dont think it was done deliberately :mad:
not like its rare with loot disapearing when blizzard joins a raid, first ml raids they several times left bg or logged with lg weaps ingredients and other loot

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
Tinytonki - BB for Ici, wasn't played by him but some other person - who stole this loot. ppl in Blizzard, including Ici, tried to return the acc and get item back, but never succeded....and specifically asked not to blame the whole guild.

UriZeN said:
hroft 1st of all these sshots are not as sure and a solid as ur statements! 2nd it would be nice to speak to the person first or one of his officers about it b4 u rush here and try to convince everyone that blizz ppl steals loot! im personally really sorry for the fact and i dont think it was done deliberately

urizen did u even read the post??
he never said it was blizzards fault but they actully tried to help him.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
i waited 2 hours for the deal to resolve, Xuthz was talking with Laren and Stunningly, and they along with Ici tried to get the account with this char up and get Star back - but have not succeded with it, and 1 of the reason was 'account already logged'.

so i am sure that theft really took place. period.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
confirming it.

i've got the info that Tinytonki's connection suddenly crashed when he got Star...kinda timely i'd say. Also, why Blizzard ppl couldnt login that char after Xuthz told them?..../ponder

Anyway, glad that this is sorted now.

Gravmaskin

Fledgling Freddie
Not that i know tinytonki very well but its still good that things get sorted out. All can we make misstakes and have trouble with computers and stuff.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
confirming it.

i've got the info that Tinytonki's connection suddenly crashed when he got Star...kinda timely i'd say. Also, why Blizzard ppl couldnt login that char after Xuthz told them?..../ponder

like ghosted accounts dont exist? more like a pest :(

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
confirming it.

aye he had alot to win by "stealing" it by doing a fake LD then returning it didnt he

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
This matter is now sorted.

:CASE:

:CLOSED:

PS. Mods plz close this thread now.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
like ghosted accounts dont exist? more like a pest :(
Sure, but when the LD is caused by a client problem?? THAT I have never heard of.
Server problems cause ghosted accounts, but does client problems create them too??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom