Tiny hero looking for a home.

O

old.Xarr

Greets. I recently rolled Hibernia (again) on Prydwen since I was growing tired of Albion. I decided to make a lurikeen hero because I always wanted to play one (even before the patch where they made the race available). I think they're the cutest, hardest, coolest thing out there.

So now I'm looking for a guild to join. Just looking for some friendly souls to chat and play with. If you think you know of a guild like this feel free to leave the name here in this thread and I can look them up. :)

The name be Arr and the game be tiny can o'whoopass. :D

M

matax

The EE's are always looking for 'friendly souls' to join the madhouse, although since our member 'Icecreamsheep' departed DAoC we have become slightly more sane ;)

Contact any officer online if you want to give us a try (forum link in sig below).

O

old.Cher

Damn matax beat me to it........ still,

Join EE!

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Don't join EE! They poke you with large sticks! Atleast they poke me... or malev does. Ok ok, so they aren't all bad. Join them, i don't believe u'll regret it :)

Q

quiescent

oooh i have a stick too !!! it's only small though because i'm luri :(... cher said it was how i used it that counts.

O

old.Cher

yeah but those nasty albs and mids disturbed us everytime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom