Tintin series

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When I was a little dude at around the age 4-5 I had a Betamax video and I had all the OLD OLD OLD Tintin series on tape(still got em), but the video fell apart and now it's all fucked up :(

Was wondering if anyone knew where I could find torrents or something for these? I'd rather have em on my computer as they tapes got pretty worn out(Tintin was/is my big hero) :D Iirc there are and old and a new version of all the books and I am looking for the old one as they followed the books 100%!

I remember The Shooting Star best.. Was in 2 parts and FUCKING scary at the time! :D

If anyone can find me these I'd be very happy and you'd ofc get a big rep and some :wub:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I got all of them on my computer, so give me a little tribute and i´ll burn em and mail them to ya :p Oh, its in Swedish btw.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I got all of them on my computer, so give me a little tribute and i´ll burn em and mail them to ya :p Oh, its in Swedish btw.

So close ;(

I need danish (preferred) or english :( Thx for the offer tho m8

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So close ;(

I need danish (preferred) or english :( Thx for the offer tho m8

Thought danes understood swedish pretty well... ah well. Think your only bet is to buy them if you want to find a danish version.

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I'd do it, had to buy DAoC for the Russians in our alliance, they sent me cash over paypal and when it cleared in my bank account i bought it.

Can do same for you if ya like and i'll ship it over, as soon as i get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom