Tincture drops in SI

E

elerand

This is mostly a warning, there is very little info on these tinctures and even less info on what's bugged and what's not.

Yesterday someone got a reactive mending tincture and dashed off to get it imbued on an rf chest piece, rather annoyingly it turned into a lifedrain charge :(

I've checked and can't find any info on this bugged tincture, it delved and was named as the reactive healing proc listed on sites such as www.midnightsojourn.com and www.javamansworld.com/daoc.
It delved correctly before the imbue and became a lifetap after the imbue.

Possibly it's fixed in 1.61 or it was a one off bug but I advise caution before imbuing :)

E

elerand

I advised the individual to do so, trouble is if it's a bug there is a good chance that he's going to have to wait till a later patch for it to be fixed.
Like when stable honing tinctures basically did nothing, had to wait till for 1.60 so they worked as they should :(

M

Meatballs

If its a bug like that they should at least replace the item/reimburse cost of the item.

Imagine if it happened on an MP Chain Hauberk :)

E

elerand

Another one dropped just now ;)

If it's just plain bugged it may not be fixable by goa, reimbursing the vest and returning the tincture to the inventory for a future patch should be doable tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom