Rant Time wasters!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Fucking time wasters! Fixed this womans laptop, agreed to get to hers for 19:30 this evening to drop it off. Left 10 minutes before I was due to arrive because that's how long it takes to get there. I get there and no one's home. Look at my phone and there's a voice message telling me they'll be 10 mintes late getting home. I waited for 45 fucking minutes before I left. I fucking hate unreliable people who waste my fucking time. Cunts!

/Rant.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You had a phone, and a message. Check it and call next time. I hate people who don't confirm appointments and just assume....

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
You had a phone, and a message. Check it and call next time. I hate people who don't confirm appointments and just assume....

Like you just did, assuming. Maybe I should have elaborated. We agreed on the time an hour before I was due to arrive and she left the message a few minutes after I left to meet her. I didn't bother ringing her back bacause she specifically said in the message that she would only be 10 minutes late. I think I was more than fair waiting 45 mintues.

Corran

Part of the furniture

How do you not know he hadnt confirmed the appointment time?

And when do you stop confirming? every 10minutes for the 2hrs leading upto it incase it changes?

edit:
lol posted at the same time as access. Guess ch3tan didnt know you had confirmed :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm just stating what I hate, just like the OP Corran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom