time to write your own music for daoc vids

nedetheshammy

Fledgling Freddie
i saw that too. pisses me off so bad. i am so disgusted i cant even put it into words how absolutely retarded this is.

Brite

Banned
stupid really, having songs on videos is like having them on radio, wtf made them think to check that site in the first place is what i want to know....

Regen-

Fledgling Freddie
:wanker: 'rs

Next they wont be letting us listen to music 2 loud incase someone on the street outside hears it who hasnt brought the record :kissit:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
As has been said, absolutely retarded. This filesharing/copyright-violation witchhunt is getting out of hand :(

What the dollarhungry f***s fail to realize is that sites such as rpgfilms is free publicity for many artists - i know i would not have listened to many artists i do today if it wasnt for downloaded game-movies and/or mp3's.

Its a sad world

nedetheshammy

Fledgling Freddie
people amaze me

i am getting older, and life is going by faster. There is a certain satisfaction that i get when i go to sleep, i think back on my day and can mostly be proud about the things i have accomplished or tried to. I try to be good to people and fall asleep with the satisfaction that i did a good job that day.

I honestly dont know how some people go to sleep thinking they did a good job when all they have done is promote people to be cocksuckers; or with enjoyment in the thought of, 'i really fucked that guy!' yesss! i did a good job at work today.

at this age i dont think i will ever understand it. just have to accept that some people are just cocksuckers!!!

sorry about the langueage but it was the best i could come up with...

thats all i have to say about that...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
that is just sad and nothing but sad, its free PR for the music, would understand if it was MP3's but... gamevids?

/cries

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe next you will be put in jail for singing a copyrighted song in the shower...

Safar

Fledgling Freddie
This is capitalism gone mad <cries>. I'd happily join a boycott of these morons' products they are so eager to stop anyone discovering.

Raewyn

Fledgling Freddie
As usual, they're just hunting the wrong guys.

I bet the amount piracy would drop alot, if they just lowered the prices of audio recordings instead of using the money to hunt down sites like rpgfilms and making useless advert campaigns.

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
hate it, but dont blame US i am sure BREIN/BUMA (.nl) will also put effort in this when they discover it.

One thing u actually can do is, host the server in other countries where the laws of the US / Europe cant touch you.

Glorien

Fledgling Freddie
This is starting to get out of hand, now the music industry actually has to try and get people to buy their merchandise they give in and just try and get the 'competition' banned. There are so many other ways of dealing with this, by shutting stuff down all they are doing is further alienating the people they want back.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
o well it is a sad day when people cant be creative any more with making movies.

I would recomend peeps start using unknown artists who might be pleased for the advertisments and stick a link to there webby at the end of the vid.

still ubah lame..

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Regen- said:
Next they wont be letting us listen to music 2 loud incase someone on the street outside hears it who hasnt brought the record :kissit:

haha :>

but yea its really stupid.. it was a good adv for the musicians. e.g. ive bought the Disturbed album because of DH-medium movie :p

Gamah

Banned
ffs, one of the best sites for game movies .. Thankfully most of the msuic I buy is not under the controll of the RIAA or anyone else..twats.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Pathetic. Multi-million dollar associations like these have far too much power and far too many politicians in their pockets, it's time for a reaction.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I think we should organise a MASSIVE worldwide boycott of all record and music shops. Just refuse to buy any kind of music! Teach those money grabbing cnutz0rs and lesson!! :eek:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sissyfoo said:
I think we should organise a MASSIVE worldwide boycott of all record and music shops. Just refuse to buy any kind of music! Teach those money grabbing cnutz0rs and lesson!! :eek:

Totally agree. No one buy any CDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom