Time to Stop

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
I have played on this server for about 3 years and have always loved it. We have been "blessed" with a population that has generally been levelheaded. We have treated eachother with respect and gotten the same back.

Recently the general tone in Albion has turned from a friendly one with the occasional tantrums to these daily witchhunts. The thing with witch hunts is that there are always innocent people who get cought in the crossfire and its bound to turn into a never ending spiral of accusations ect.

The same has applied for the Prydwyn section of FH. I know I know that we have our share of flames because they added or didnt add or or or ect but the tone these past weeks is simply put beneath us. I KNOW we have more class than that. We know we are in trouble when Straef seems like the levelheaded one *grins and gives straef a hug*

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I wasn't levelheaded, I just ran out of flaming material... really :(
Even tho I haven't been tooooo active of late (if concidered active at all :p) I won't let you :I First 'omigawd I quit' thread I actually gave a shit about in... quite a while :x Thanks for making me all emotional!

Straef said:
I wasn't levelheaded, I just ran out of flaming material... really :(
Even tho I haven't been tooooo active of late (if concidered active at all :p) I won't let you :I First 'omigawd I quit' thread I actually gave a shit about in... quite a while :x Thanks for making me all emotional!

that post means dimse is quitting? :I

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
EEP *huggles* Sorry =/ didnt mean to make it sound like a " I quit" thread. If it makes you feel better its ok to flame me =D

and no im not quiting well not today or this month/year unless ofcourse people keep behaving to eachother like they have recently

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Can't believe I misread a post :( Ah well, guess I'm not perfect after all, just mighty close to it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom