Time to say goodbye megamaterz

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, so now this day has come, the 1 i never thought would...
I got 1 more week of playtime be4 game closes, and i wont renew this time.
Ive grown bored of what daoc has become toa destroyed 2 mutch, si was ok but classic ruled!! :drink:

Neway, i want to say a Big thanks to midgard for making my playtime here a really enjoyable game xD

Sure there has been some bastards but maybe thats like 1% of the poppulation, so to the rest of u out there i hope u have a great time playing this game if it is what u enjoy doing.

A special Thanks goes to:

Amphrax - My trustworthy GM...game cant possibly been better if some1 else invited me.

Elisabeth - You were allways so nice allmost never had a bad word to speak.

Thrung - You had allot of bad words to speak but that was ure style :flame:

Krago - Will be hard for u now when im not around to tell u when its weekend, hope u will manage ^^

Madan - Allways get upset when ppl called me 'Mad' instead of 'Madd' : )

Borigi - Didnt spend so mutch time with you, but we got along very well, so now get ya ass back to mid instead of some sorc xD

phew...there are allot of ppl who have been very nice....this were the ppl that stood me the closest tho, i hope u all well then ofc there are more ppl who werent as close but still good friends to me:

The rest of the Venom-Crew.
And all the old members of the old Venom-Alliance.
If I havent mentioned you here, dont be sad...i have a hard time with names...dont mean i like u less.

Ofc, have to thank all my opponents for a great time hope i been "giving" u a great time sometime 2 ;) (i dont doubt i have hehe)...

Ok this is getting very long, BB all GL HF etc :)

(PS. nerf not being able to use infinate smiles.)

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
awwww dude you just came back from that hellish game too :(
you are a pwnage zerker, please rethink :(

but if not, good luck mate, and have fun, we'll miss ya

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
if you are gonna be leaving us good luck in whatever u choose todo, and on a side note haha im finnaly gonna get a higher rr than you if u quit :) :touch:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Have fun whatever you choose to do next mate :)

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
One of my favorite d0rfs :p (mostly coz you're a zerk too ;)) Had a blast back in wotm alliance :D but that has long since passed :( GL with whatever mate.

/Dracus

Jorof

Loyal Freddie
Damn not u too maddude :(
Gonna miss all those times we used to compete to get the kills in DF :cheers:
But i'll still remember those /dancing times everytime we saw each other :wub:

Good luck with whatever you do
/Heeroaw, Warrior of Midgard.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
You'll be back heheehheemuumuauauaaummmemememeeueueauauauauaaa *cough*

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
awww this fucking sucks.. Been a hard time to find summit fun to do when u was playing WoW, man.. I've been forced to hang out with a bunch of danish gimps (Mega, Nagl, Nelax etc ;4) ) but it worked cause I knew u'd get bored n come back. Think most of us venom oldbies knew u'd be back. Not for such a short time tho.. :'4(

I'll try n be more online on MSN from now on, but won't be the same thing as to see the good old "Maddude dances with you!"-spam.
We've had good times Madd m8.. both ingame and irl. Gonna send Cadavrious after u btw, he won't be pleased to hear u left Mid tbh.. and u've seen what he's capable off (when we were out drinking.. I'm sure u remember lol). I got a hunch u're gonna have to meet his one-eyed-pocket snake again m8.. :4P

ok nuff rambling about genitals now, and back to being somewhat serious.. U'll be greatly missed.. not only by me and the Venom-gimp-crew, but by practially everyone that's been around for a while now. U're a great guy and a good zerk.. plus ofc u're a dwarf and we're the best race ever.. :4)

Not many of us old retards left now in Venom.. and I really hope u'll be back one day.. Charging a fg of them fucking casters n dying violently.. In the good ol' Maddude-style.. :'4)
I miss running around in DF duoing with u.. like the time we got 32 deathspams.. ah those were the days

(please note that I haven't called u by your beloved (!?) nickname Maddicken once in my post)
(well.. once just now) ;4)

We'll chat on msn etc.. just remember u're always welcome to my place to get horribly drunk n shit.. :4)

DORFSQUAD 4 EVVAH! :4DD

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
<sobs> Aww, sad to see you go. You were always my hero, but let's keep in touch on msn, mkay? And less WoW'ing ftw :D
Goiod luck etc, and have fun ;D

/hug

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Thrung said:
(when we were out drinking.. I'm sure u remember lol). I got a hunch u're gonna have to meet his one-eyed-pocket snake again m8.. :4P

I miss running around in DF duoing with u.. like the time we got 32 deathspams.. ah those were the days

We'll chat on msn etc.. just remember u're always welcome to my place to get horribly drunk n shit.. :4)

DORFSQUAD 4 EVVAH! :4DD

Aye i wont forget that lol, will have to do it some more time :)

Coolan said:
if you are gonna be leaving us good luck in whatever u choose todo, and on a side note haha im finnaly gonna get a higher rr than you if u quit :) :touch:

Hehe gl m8 :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Maddude said:
If I havent mentioned you here, be sad... mean i like u less.
Maddude don't like us :(

Ok, I might have removed some words there ;)

Good luck and have fun whatever you do from now on :>

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Awww mate so sad to see you go :( i just getting my SB temp sorted aswell was looking forward to sum queality Venom RvR. I dont kno if i can be caled a Venom oldie cos i only been in 6+ months but i have loved playing with you mate (in more ways than 1!) you will be greatly missed especially by us gimps your leaving behind. HF irl mate and ur on my msn will always b there for a nice chat. /salute

Brite

Banned
Runimatrix said:
Awww mate so sad to see you go :( i just getting my SB temp sorted aswell was looking forward to sum queality Venom RvR. I dont kno if i can be caled a Venom oldie cos i only been in 6+ months but i have loved playing with you mate (in more ways than 1!) you will be greatly missed especially by us gimps your leaving behind. HF irl mate and ur on my msn will always b there for a nice chat. /salute

quality.... venom... no sign of sarcasm o_O bleh!

one less dorf to abuse :<

Cozak

Part of the furniture
oi madd you kukhuvud, wheres my name? :( or do i not count cos of wow? :(

venom oldies 4tw btw xDD

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Cozak said:
oi madd you kukhuvud, wheres my name? :( or do i not count cos of wow? :(

venom oldies 4tw btw xDD

I wont miss u since i talk to u like 50 hours a day ;)

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
another old glory leaving :/

anyway the best luck to whatever do :>

/salute

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom