Time to say good bye

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Hi fellow hibs!

I just wanted to say good bye to all that care. After 2.5 years of dark age it's time for me to quit. I don't enjoy the game anymore, I don't even miss it. For me daoc has be come too hardcore to compete. I can't play 6+ hours a day, but thats what you have to do to get into decend rvr groups. The only class I really wanted to play in the end was my bard, but I don't have the time to sit around 1-2 hours to form a group.

For me TOA was the beginning of the end. Since the release of this addon greed, rude behavior, selfishness have spread among the realms. The fact that they are reducing the way that artifacts levels to 6 different ways speaks for itself. It was just too hardcore for casual players to keep up.

Another point that has always been annoying me is the inbalances in the game. Mythic is making one fancy addon after the other without addressing the real problems like interrupt code, proper crafting system, almost unbeatable class-combinations,...

I could go on and on, but thats pointless instead I wanna say thank you to all the people that played with me:
Garba, Laryssa, Azrah/Alessa, N00bamir, Icebreaker, Harle/Delura, Amadon, Athina, Roofio, Moofio, Dodgy, Danita, Sonny (i like you kind of humor ;)), Gray, Jula, Sheph, Sharpo, Domain, Stajji, Bittelitten, Toblerone (damn I'm gonna miss you), Harmonize, Badly, Lusche, Deekin, Pbuck, Saadyst, Dwy, Davidandgoliath, ect. ect.

Sorry if I forgot someone, I didn't do that on purpose.

Tc all, and good luck!

/Shang out

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Couldn't agree more with what you posted.. good luck with RL :cheers:

Dodgy

Fledgling Freddie
:(
Sorry to see you leave Bro...you really will be missed.
But the end has to come some time, and I agree with everything you said...
Have fun with whatever you do, and stay in touch etc...!!

DG

julz

Fledgling Freddie
:(
later hun take care and good luck with RL

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
bye hasenfuss ;) .. not the best bard by skillz .. but nice dude and very friendly ;) .. he was allways fighting till the end

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
one of the guides tru ml9 in the first days
u'll be missed m8
/salute

Isos

Fledgling Freddie
good luck with whatever you do you do in the future :wub:

sad to see another good bard leave tho =)

Sharpo

Fledgling Freddie
Im not gonna say goodbye cause we will be seeing eachother in wow again!

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Shang u helped me when I first came to daoc and you remained one of the best through all the changes.

You will be missed

GL in all you attempt :D

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh Shang :(
But I'm glad you've seen the light (RL) like I did.

So on this note I'm saying goodbye to you all too. Same like Shang I don't miss the game anymore.

Would like to thank everyone in (old-)EW , RDoW, And finally CF for being a bunch of great chaps alltogether(except fooli and sebiero:().

/quit

Shangrila

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
Shang u helped me when I first came to daoc and you remained one of the best through all the changes.

You will be missed

GL in all you attempt :D

/blush

Yeah, we had quit a bit of fun together :)) remember ml7 group steps, fek me, we rocked !

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
/wav from the midgardarian section

Always sad to see long serving people leave :(

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I got splinters from carving little wooden idols, while I wait for wow ;) wecome to the club :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom