Time to retire

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to post a final BB to all enemies and realm friends :)

Cya all and gl/hf etc ;)

Would thank:

Defiance
Purple Warriors
Red Guard
Black Company
and loads of ppl 4 fun..

a warrior signs out /mil

Soromaar

Fledgling Freddie
cya mate :/
dont let the lastnights ventshit cloud your thoughts
hope u find your way back to midgard again ;)

if not take care and take care of your GF properly ;D
wish u well

/salute

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Bye mate, had a rly nice time with you in the guild.

GL HF IRL! :wub:

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye Thordill :)

Remember you started Thordill many moons ago, are you glad I made you reroll from your lvl 20ish 2h zerker to warrior? :D

/salute also on behalf of Black Company, whom you served admirably, you were one of the top warriors on mid/excal imho.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
o_O browsing these forums first time in a month or so.

Byebye Thordill m8 :)

was nice playing with you in bc and defiance, wish you all good irl and in the future :)

hmm could I hijack this thread a bit cause I never got to make my own goodbye thread. ok? :D

I'd like to thank all my guilds during the 2.5-3 years of daoc.. Tiwaz's Emissaries, The Domination, Ora Minus, Black Company and Defiance. I had many good moments with these people and got to know many nice people, I'd do a thanks-list but I'm too afraid i'll forget some because there's so many that have brought joy in this game for me.. :) But wish you all the best whatever you do next.

Gimp norseman sm out -->

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Asty said:
o_O browsing these forums first time in a month or so.

Byebye Thordill m8 :)

was nice playing with you in bc and defiance, wish you all good irl and in the future :)

hmm could I hijack this thread a bit cause I never got to make my own goodbye thread. ok? :D

I'd like to thank all my guilds during the 2.5-3 years of daoc.. Tiwaz's Emissaries, The Domination, Ora Minus, Black Company and Defiance. I had many good moments with these people and got to know many nice people, I'd do a thanks-list but I'm too afraid i'll forget some because there's so many that have brought joy in this game for me.. :) But wish you all the best whatever you do next.

Gimp norseman sm out -->

you and Crazy were the best sm's.
Gl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom