Time to reroll mordred?

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
With the upcoming patch, lots of decent guilds from classic server cluster and few from ToA Clusters (USA) are planning on reroll mordred.

-300% exp on classic zones
-200% everywhere esle
-1 Relic per Keep.
-Able to buy ML's,Scrolls,artifacts credits and other items with BP's.

All this makes EASY to reroll on Mordred and get the PVE done between few weeks.

I dont know how many people left still plays here, i know that "project camlann" moved lots of euros guilds, but moved lots of RP's whores too that came back to RvR servers to f4rmz good rps.

If WoW starts to be PVE raiding again, or you are bored of low pop Camlann,RvR limitations or want to come back to DAoC, i think reroll on Mordred is the best option.

You can get a 14 days trial (USA) and see how easy is to level,and with next patch... you only need to do PVP to get ML10 and geared.

To change DAoC EU version to USA you must open with notepad the file update.dat, and replace the text with this:(example for catacombs).

Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/catacombs/mpatch.dat
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/catacombs/mpatch.dat

Then run Camelot.exe, this will patch EU version with USA and you are ready to play.

islef

Loyal Freddie
Nor rerolling again, if i get tired of ava/lyo it is /quit delete YES, but dont really think i will get bored on limors cluster anytime soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom