Time to reroll mordred?

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
With the upcoming patch, lots of decent guilds from classic server cluster and few from ToA Clusters (USA) are planning on reroll mordred.

-300% exp on classic zones
-200% everywhere esle
-1 Relic per Keep.
-Able to buy ML's,Scrolls,artifacts credits and other items with BP's.

All this makes EASY to reroll on Mordred and get the PVE done between few weeks.

I dont know how many people left still plays here, i know that "project camlann" moved lots of euros guilds, but moved lots of RP's whores too that came back to RvR servers to f4rmz good rps.

If WoW starts to be PVE raiding again, or you are bored of low pop Camlann,RvR limitations or want to come back to DAoC, i think reroll on Mordred is the best option.

You can get a 14 days trial (USA) and see how easy is to level,and with next patch... you only need to do PVP to get ML10 and geared.

To change DAoC EU version to USA you must open with notepad the file update.dat, and replace the text with this:(example for catacombs).

Mythic Patch
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/catacombs/mpatch.dat
patch.daoc.net:1280/updates/catacombs/mpatch.dat

Then run Camelot.exe, this will patch EU version with USA and you are ready to play.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
time to stop playing a dead game? :eek:))))))))))))

Johanka

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, DAoC is old game, in which I wont find nothing new.. ahh last datadisk? New pve zones, new strong class, etc.. no thx.

Lets meet on Warhammer Online, btw will u move into EU version?
Or will try US version, because GOA did the rollback ?

Himse

FH is my second home
Stop posting the same post everywhere?

:wanker:

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
fukin hell lol why do u all keep trying to save a dead game just quit, enjoy RL! think how much time u have wasted on this lol

Himse

FH is my second home
fukin hell lol why do u all keep trying to save a dead game just quit, enjoy RL! think how much time u have wasted on this lol

Infact, the game is far from dead, doombringer's like yourself ruin this game.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
no daoc is dead sorry, i spent years going "its not dead!11" but it is

crispy

Can't get enough of FH

Lets spend more time on boards whining about the game!!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Its as dead as muffins sex life since enkor came to england :england:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
you cant enjoy both RL and a game at the same time? sux to be you

no mate, cant play daoc unless you play 13h a day minimum, otherwise you will be some useless casual noob

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Infact, the game is far from dead, doombringer's like yourself ruin this game.

yes i ruined the game.

for the other fag i dont play anymore

for alek i can still play if i want but i chose not to

Himse

FH is my second home
yes i ruined the game.

for the other fag i dont play anymore

for alek i can still play if i want but i chose not to

Personally i don't play the game anymore, but for anyone new, you are making out that it completely sucks, whereas infact on Limors, there are many people playing..

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanted to let everyone know the upcoming changes and the reroll from USA classic 8 mans, and few others from TOA clusters. Yes i know its USA time.

Last summer on project camlann lot of decent guilds (imo) rolled camlann but w/o luck and if those guilds are still alive they might want to try mordred out.

DAoC is a dead game, but its the ONLY decent PVP game out there, if you play WOW on competitive level you prolly start raiding daily again and that sucks... and games like Vanguard wont be decent till few months when they fix PvP ruleset.

Of course if Mythic/GOA merged servers this would be the best, but aint happening and now with few hours you can hit lvl 50, TOA is pretty easy and you can PVP to get ML credits,artie credit&books plus more items.

Peace.

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to see those patch notes.

wouldn't like to google so just give it to me.

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
tzi no se para que posteas aqui, todos los que postean aqui son gente que ya no juega a daoc xD

Tzi

Fledgling Freddie
tzi no se para que posteas aqui, todos los que postean aqui son gente que ya no juega a daoc xD

La ultima vez que visite estos foros la gente normalmente que posteba jugaba tambien xD

Un saludo tio =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom