Time to leave

F

Feac_

this post for those i couldnt say goodbye to ingame :(

good hunting to you all and i hope you continue to have fun :)

accounts now closed and staying that way
Yawn.gif

Bye

/salute

D

darbey

Alex , Nooooooooooo dont go.

If u have really decided to go then good luck in whatever u do. Sad day for Alb losing one of our finest tailors and me a friend. Hope to see you back some day soon.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

:(

Good luck m8, very nice to have known you ingame...

:(

N

nume

bye bye Feac mate, has been an experience knowing you :)

maybe see you in SWG I hope

G

gwal

what has amazed me through my time, from the beginning of my online gaming experience till now (about a year), is not so much that ppl say goodbye to each other, but more that ppl say hello to each other.

its simply amazing how a person quitting a game can be greeted farewell in a manner thats very very touching, if nothing else, then just cause of the numbers. It´s so nice to see that ppl have gaíned so many friends through an online game.

and with the above in mind - to u guys who say that online gameing is a waste of time, u could have used for other purposes irl - screw u. This is life, its what its all about, making friends, and having fun - making the most of ur life means havinfg the most possible fun out of each minute avalible, and if thats done in daoc, then thats just fine.

I never knew who u were alex, but GL to u in ur future life, I hope u have fun, and enjoy the rest of ur life :)

B

Belomar

See you, Feac, and have fun! I will gladly echo Gwalmar's points. Outsiders don't really appreciate the bonds that are grown from enduring dangers together, and furthmore tempered by victories and defeats in defense of your realm.

I still remember one of my first encounters with the Cutting Edge gank squad at Ellylls (see "Ambush at Ellylls", my second Chronicle at http://oss.ckk.chalmers.se/daoc/ ) when Tempestblade turned out to be the only one left standing. Feac was called from Excalibur, where he was tailoring, to come and resurrect us, and did so with a smile and good cheer. Thanks! :)

M

Motowntheta

You can't get away from me that easily Mr Feac .... I will hound you down wherever you are in SWG :)

Thanks for making this game better ..... :)

B

Bellona

bb have fun in whatever game you will reincarnate in :D

B

benedictine

Bye bye Feac

One of the 'older friars' I believe.

F

Feac_

Gwal you are spot on i have made some great friends in this game even went and met a few in real life too,

i feel for you methos now u have to deal with the mrs for her armour and not me hehe she will drive you mad :p

Motowntheta you stalking me again ?? :scared:

Belomar :) i liked your site remeber that day well your group kept me busy for ages :D

and to the 3 PM'ers no it aint :p

:)

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Feac_

and to the 3 PM'ers no it aint :p

:)

:ROFLMAO: well said :p

and bb Feac, never met you but good luck with life :)

T

tisme

Bye Bye Alex
Who am i gonna nag now?:doh:
and i am gonna miss u picking on me :(
u was one of the best :)
now i'm gonna find a corner and sulk

/wave /kiss /hug

hope u change ur mind soon and come back :)

M

Motowntheta

Motowntheta you stalking me again ?? :scared:

You shall not escape ... I've set Nume on your trail .... your as good as dead already :D

O

old.CrazyMuppet

i feel for you methos now u have to deal with the mrs for her armour and not me hehe she will drive you mad :p

I'll handle it :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by tisme

hope u change ur mind soon and come back :)

Yes!!

A bring Feac back petition!!!

2 signatures already :)

N

)nick(

First name ingame that gave me a little chuckle.

Bye :)

S

Screeechy

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Yes!!

A bring Feac back petition!!!

2 signatures already :)

Make that 3 sigs

Give it up M8

You know u dont really wanna leave :D

And you'll change your mind :D

Re-Open it go on ..... you know u wanna .... go for it ..... its easy to do .... click click click done ..... go on m8 .... try it :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a serious note tho ...... All the best M8 in whatever u do .... however crappy swg is gonna be .

Another Good Guy Departs :(

/Salute
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom