Time to hurt your head

O

old.job

I can see those things straight away, but it fucks up my eyes for about 1/2 hour afterwards :(

C

Cush

Im 100% sure that those things are fake. Never ever been able to see them :(

D

Derric

Agree with Cushy here,those images are just fake. :(

O

old.Tyraette

i agree with job...can see them, but fucks up yer head for ages :D

as a suggestoin, print them out dont use the screen.

apparently it can help if you stick something transparent and glossy over it as well, like an OHP slide

V

Validus

try this one
194.jpg

O

old.Tohtori

Validus turn your head in that and they go further and closer apart :p

O

old.ivan

These things actually are quite amazing, and dowork when printed out properly. I remember having several albums of those as a kid. Correct me if im wrong, it has something to do with Asian art ? 'cause the album i had was Japanese.
Doesnt result in a headache for me, but eyes do water.

O

old.ivan

Interesting !! i wouldnt have been able to read that mumbo jumbo properly if i didnt know the language though, if you see what i mean. I would have read the words as they are written in the pamphlet.
But provided you are familiar with the language, it is a very peculiar fact tbh :)

PS: where do you gather all this info from ?:clap:

S

Sharma

Pfft, they easy to look at..

<Remembers the collection of about 20 books he spent hours looking at when he was 10>

I can see em within about 2 secs, tis easy. :D

R

Rubric

Funny that first one i couldnt see at all but when i new what it was i could see it easy.

U

ub3rninja

Originally posted by Rubric
Funny that first one i couldnt see at all but when i new what it was i could see it easy.
aye so true :/

K

kr0n

Weaklings.

They're easy to read. If you practice enough you can read them without doing the "close-up, back up" technique. Just squinch your eyes a bit and voilá.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom