Time to go!

patatje

Fledgling Freddie
After 3 years playing DaoC is it for me the time to leave the game, I can make a long letter or a short one and my choise is for the short one. I wish you all gl and fun in game!

BB all

Josje/Dutchwoman ect ect

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
a great patriot dies in the game with you leaving
hope to see you around in any other game you gonne play

hope you reconsider
or you also hoping they cluster europe server with a american one before comming back

jimmythepost

Loyal Freddie
nooooooooooooo

hi jose,

who going to do the pole danceing now :fluffle: please not meandean he ugly lol.

all best you been a real good friend in daoc.

ill miss you

your m8 and mine jimmythepost :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
bye. GL. TC. etc etc etc you know the score :)
my first real guild was formed by these few mucho respec :worthy:

Gazza

Fledgling Freddie
All the best Jose gonna miss you hunni from the days of Neon knights up until now always respected and loved you :fluffle:

meandean

Fledgling Freddie
BYE-BYE ME DEAR FRIEND
Well I will all let you know that me and Josje were (and still) the best friends will everyone will be jelouse of... why i say this? For many reasons like we have met in real life and well that we helped each other and in game and in real life e.t.c. All i can say that Josje is a wonderfull women ppl to have as friend and I am saying this from the bottom of my heart. Well we will meet in the future. But leaving the game I do respect her wishes. So Josje I hope and in real life ur goals and ur wishes come true . And as for me and the ppl who were close to u like me WISHING YOU THE BEST. BYE BYE JOSJE !!!

:-( WILL MISS YOU

P.S. JIMMY LOL !!! And in GOA we are u always ask us if u wanted to poledance for us :-P

stickyplaster

Fledgling Freddie
bye hun.......welcome to the real world outside of DAoC it isnt as scarey as you think. Good luck in all u choose to do hun. Hugs from me and Jan xxxx

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Stay in tocuh jose you will found aemail trow pm here or visit my forums hosted by my 2 guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom