Time to 'fess up!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Originally posted by a Freak

I get sexual pleasure from visiting a PC gaming forum. I feel an erection coming on whenever I enter the forum. Once my sister walked in while I was standing pumping my load over the monitor.

I've never really been able to talk about it.

This was taken from a confession site! I know that it was one of you sick bastards that wrote it but which one...which one? ~eyes you all suspiciously~

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
whats the name of the confessions site, i need a laugh

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a 19 year old male that cries when ever I hear the Aeris's Theme from Final Fantasy 7.

^^ One of my old school mates confessed to that when he got to that bit hahaha!

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
I'm a 19 year old male that cries when ever I hear the Aeris's Theme from Final Fantasy 7.

^^ One of my old school mates confessed to that when he got to that bit hahaha!

my sister did too but she was about 10 or something :X

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
have to admit, i got a lump in my throat when i played that part of the game for the 1st time, still one of the best moments of video gaming ever imo.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
"i've had an obsessive crush on someone since highschool. i stalk them on the internet to this day. "

hohoho

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I once had a dog for a pet and after it had died i dug it up thinking it would come back to life. don't ask why probably cuz i was really high. So i dug up the dog and kept the dog in my sisters bed while she was away. Well the dog had been buried for over a month and when my sister returned from her summer vacation she came home to an unpleasant surprise.

God I hate that stupid slut

haha :eek6:

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
During a party at my house at college, i had a nasty fit of the runs. Someone was in the bathroom downstairs puking, so i tried to run upstairs to the bathroom there.

I let loose a torrent of liquid mud, pouring from my boxers, down my legs, over my socks, and onto the floor below. I spent the next hour cleaning myself and the floor, crying about what a dirty fuck i am.

when i finished, i called my girlfriend over, at 3am, to console me and hug me because of what a disgusting pig i am.

she dumped me on the phone.

ROFL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom