Time to bring some life to Cathal Valley shall we?

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
With the quest going i think this could be good way to make this BG RvR active again. This was the only BG i really liked back in the days, i did try Molvik recently but didn't get hooked with it.

Either Leirvik or Cathal Valley for me atleast :)

What ya think?

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
The game was actually fun for a day, then Mythic took it away. :(

Himse

FH is my second home
Kinda annoying really, they make it so it's not worthwhile using PL, then completely ruin it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
dinna why they dont just give people /level 40 or /level 50 if they have a 50 on their account, they've made the game so easy in every other aspect, they might aswell make leveling even easier aswell.

by their own admission "DAOC is a PvP oriented game" so let people get out into RvR faster? you cunts.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Had some run yesterday on my bd "Dirtydancing TimeOfMyLife" in leirvik got like 60 solo kills in afew hours killing people in 2's 3'd and sometimes 8's

Everz

FH is my second home
But 50 PvP is pretty gash, the battlegrounds still held a decent amount of fun I found.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
bg's are probably more fun because people don't have access to silly ra's/high mls/rr5's

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Thus more fun :p. Basic DAoC.

What Dorimor has been trying to say for years, but let's leave him out of it for now :D

But I think you're right. I've had a blast throughout the BGs, random 50 PvP or organised 8v8s back on Excalibur and Dyvet, but the most fun was back when it was not all depending on iWin abilities and gear but more about skill. That is why I think that in my later days of daoc I purely focused on the BGs as it was simpler, insta action and not much bull shitting around, just plain and simple PvP

Everz

FH is my second home
The above is true.. my enjoyment got killed each time I came back because some new wtf toys to make any certain class an iWin. Everytime I think hmm.. 'got 14 free days on the account I can't shift and time to kill.. shall I reinstall and piss about?'.. then I remember getting 1 shotted by silly PAs, some dumb poisons, casting nightshades etc etc and come to my senses

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
It doesn't go one day in fg rvr as hib where the minstrel rr5 doesn't get angrily whined at

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
same "ijustdiedto" whine on all sides I expect. Skald RR5, stupidly easy get aways abilities for hunters, OP Vamps and Whorecocks.

I wouldn't worry about mins RR5 ability too much. History has shown that Albion never gets to keep any decent ability for too long. Very long list of nerfs, some really not needed.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i have been thinking about it, but what to level ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
In molvik I had so much fun on caba, skald and eld

In thid is was all about the nature druid

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I am gonna go Battlebard for Cathal Valley speccing: 36 Blunt, 35 Nurture, 36 Music, 19 Regrowth with the laby dmg over time mace :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom