time taken?

B

briton_knight

how long does it take for them to accept you to the beta and what is the likelyhood you will get accepted?

V

vladamyr

well its hard to say as theres 2 betas one euro and one US. where did you apply for beta? The US server (www.shadowbane.com) or the euro on is it www.shadowbane.dk? anyways if you applies for the US one theres a fat chance youl get in as there pretty much wrapping it up in beta 3. as for euro its prolly your best chance. I applied for Euro beta pretty much the day the site opend and only got into beta 2 so if your quick you might get in for beta 3 but its very unlikely im afriad :(

S

seranu

Can you give us a 'good' or 'bad' statement from BETA 2 mate? :)

No need to speak about the game as you're prob not allowed to, but a 'g' or 'b' can't harm? ;)

V

vladamyr

wll its not that top secret lol i cant really comment too much BUT seeing as its Beta 2 there are still alot of glitches etc but hey thats beta but from what ive seen this game looks very promosing ofcoarse once again like DAoC the most fun part is the PvP however in SB you dont need to get to lv 50 to have a Fun PvP experience as you can pretty much PvP wen u want there are ofoarse other things to do and the more you lv the more you can do in PvP and im pretty sure youv read the website etc but takng over towns and stuff can be really fun especially if its well defended.

so from my Point of View GOOD!

:)

O

Olgark

I got into beta just before christmas 2002 and I can honestly say I have not played DAoC since then. Hope that answers your question :)

S

seranu

Oh lord I got into Beta 3 as well, and heck it has taken me this long to even check barrysworld :p

/em Turns head away from SWG
/kiss Shadowbane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom