Time is upon us, Albion, To Arms!

O

old.Darkan

I have wandered far and wide, the realm of Albion, my beloved home. Taken in the sights, the sounds and the people. I have fought long and hard to clear it's home lands of evil, questing with guild mates past, friends alive, and lost.

I have fallen in love with our fair home, for so many reasons, and this is why <Time> has come to be.

I cannot count the numbers of times messengers have come bearing news of keeps taken in the Frontiers. The foul scum, from Hibernia and Midgard are given free reign in our own lands.

We must stand united against these enemies, I ask you to join <Time> if you will help us, not in the hope of peace, but war.

War for fair Albion, to wipe every trace of her beseigers from our home. To arms my brethren!

/oc

Boom, first in character attempt, not in the RP forum, 'cause no one reads it.

Does exaclty what it says on the tin though. We hope, in time, to become the primary defenders of Albion's frontiers.

PM me ingame for more info, as I have a site -up but need s little work before the 'masses' get to see.

We don't aim to be RP hungry monsters, most of my guild so far are no where near keep takes. We are looking for anyone and everyone to join us and when they are able, defend our realm.

Edit- didn't think to edit this at all, just slapped it out.

F

Flimgoblin

:bazbeer:

superb :)

A very noble aim for a guild :)

If you need help in the frontier with keep retakes or whatever - don't hesitate to contact The Fellowship alliance:

Angels of Retribution
Avengers of Pendragon
Crusaders of Albion
Flemish Lions
Forgotten Few
Hellenic Legacy
Humberton Guard
Keepers Of The Light
Phoenix Guard
Templar Knights
The Corporation
The Ministry

L

Laralyn

So, you mean you might actualy rvr in ALB frontier as opposed to our beloved Hib one, or you are gona just be the no.1 keep retaking force? If just keep retaking force I officialy invite you to try taking a keep defended by 2fgs LA :)

K

kinadold

Laralyn i remeber hibs before insta mezz and group purge and
stacking pbt on a shitloads of wardens. Before you got those
you where quite easy to kill. Basically any hib was a freefrag.
Even your great hero Eleasias was lefthand work.

Mythic made you realm strong, but most of you are still shitty players, and that includes ur guild.

P

pilia

Stop trying to recruit people into your perverted ways Eastern :)

O

old.LandShark

Well, if you actually do defend it might work. If you just charge out whenever we lose a keep, you'll be albion's joint number-one Feed-RPs-to-the-hibs/mids guild :>

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by kinadold
Laralyn i remeber hibs before insta mezz and group purge and
stacking pbt on a shitloads of wardens. Before you got those
you where quite easy to kill. Basically any hib was a freefrag.
Even your great hero Eleasias was lefthand work.

Mythic made you realm strong, but most of you are still shitty players, and that includes ur guild.

lol, you got so own3d

O

old.LandShark

Yeah, that's BS really.
LA a couple of patches ago would still be a nasty fg or 2fg to face. But they'd be nasty as opposed to unstoppable with less than 5fg of albs...

K

kinadold

Sharpo, ur wrong, only one i feared back then was Creep and Korv. Back then a decent alb group could wipe 2 fg of hibs quite easy. Why ? Becasue of QC advantage on mezz.

Llaw as a guild dosent interrest me much, but when they come
here and brag about being good, its my job as alb to point out it
was Mythic who gave them power. Hib parties without insta mezz and GP would not be so strong.

I seen hib parties charge trough amg while albs defending with sorc. Then GP the mezz and fire 'WE ARE GOOD' insta mezz button.

But i will be willing anytime to do a duel against leet Laralyn, just
so she can show me who onwz. If she can win, i will respect her
and personally make a post regretting my words. Last hero who tryied did die easy, but then again he was only rr6.

O

old.Wildfire

LA != hibs

Funny how lots of hibs (ie sharpo) will lurk around their coat-tails pretending their compliments were aimed at him and other hibs as well.

LA = hard to kill
Hibs = nothing special

F

Flimgoblin

Aye, defending keeps is far easier than taking them.

Especially if you have a horde of pbaoers hiding inside (with lots of realm ranks from farming in Emain... )

Best response to a heavily defended keep I find is to take a couple of theirs :)

(that or ignore it till they get bored)

Bit boring perhaps, but it's the only viable siege tactic at the moment - bore them out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom