Time for me to try something new/different

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello all, just a note to say I'm giving Albion a try to see if i can re-kindle any interest in this game for myself, it seems a few old mates have come over also. I will probably roll a necro and cleric first to be able to pl further characters later on. I did the same on camlan and found it quite fun but it seems that server has its attitude problems which is not helping it.
I dont look for Pl, I'm happy just plugging away with new toys and i dont think it would take too long anyway to reach a decent lvl. I'd just like to join a social guild where you can chat away whilst doing the grind and maybe group with similar lvls. So, if any largish guild with members who are also lvling new toons are recruiting let me know please.

I've already started the necro (Psychomantium) at /level 20 and will be playing it from tonight (Sunday)

Cu later.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks, Has been awhile since I fought Lasttime with my Hero Shedevil :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I'm playing very casually now :) like 5-6 hours a week, so I'm hardly seen hehe

friky

Fledgling Freddie
good luck mate, good to see people starting again, and if u need anything contact friky, i have 2 much spear time on my hands

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
thanks for replies. I've found a guild willing to take me in, so hopefully will start to enjoy playing more.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Alb sux , i got my necro+cleric almost 50 and geared up , but from seeing both in alb and on hib the stupid way in which the alb majority RvR's ive decided to delete soon and roll back on mid again from scratch as id much rather be farming these space cadet's :(

Oh well to each their own , my mistake cost me 50p on mid and a toad rr4 spiritmaster ... wont be made again :D

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Alb sux , i got my necro+cleric almost 50 and geared up , but from seeing both in alb and on hib the stupid way in which the alb majority RvR's ive decided to delete soon and roll back on mid again from scratch as id much rather be farming these space cadet's :(

Oh well to each their own , my mistake cost me 50p on mid and a toad rr4 spiritmaster ... wont be made again :D

cant you get them reinstated?, deleted my vamp once, and after a month i asked for it to be restored and they kindly did.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
you can, just make sure to do it before the patch

Nibble

Part of the furniture
OWNED PUNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 but come on Limors Mejt!

Nibble

Part of the furniture
sometime u jsut disgrace yourself! :p /beg x10 wont be hard at all

Kinag

Part of the furniture

Yeah, I found out by reading your signature >_<

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
if you need help on a few lvl s will be there to help you or if you look for ml s or artis i be your man aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom