Time for Halo to kick some serious arse...

T

Teh Krypt

Maybe we could unban... *gasps at the thought* Sigurd for a while.. ~

L

Lafala Arifel

Halo - quite possibly the biggest schizophrenic I've ever known :p :p ;)

And if Halo's back, why haven't I received another Siabra head yet?

H

Halo | NS

Just tell me what you want me to do...

:flame:

J

Jiggs

HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

H

Halo | NS

People are supposed to hate me, not get excited when I appear :(

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Halo is a phenomenon... where ever he appears, self-rightous flaming morons appear like mushrooms on a wet haystack...

I can respect that:D

D

Delket

Thought this thread was about the game, cos that is brilliant ;o

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Halo is a phenomenon... where ever he appears, self-rightous flaming morons appear like mushrooms on a wet haystack...

I can respect that:D

You really should't put yourself down like that. :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Isn't it time for Teletubbies or whatever you kids watch nowadays?

T

Teh Krypt

No. We like to play daoc and spam BW all day.. ~~~

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Yo baby, yo!

heh don't worry about it ;) if I ever really feel like collectively insulting the DAoC playing populus I'll come here to say it :D
that item in the villian thread I would class as a playful jab heh. now, I must take my leave. the gym beckons....[well it doesn't really, but there's a brilliant view of the tai-bo grrlehs from the bike rack :D

H

Halo | NS

:Bows:

Teh Krypt, can't you just go somewhere and die already?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Re: Re: Time for Halo to kick some serious arse...

Originally posted by Testin da Cable

heh don't worry about it ;) if I ever really feel like collectively insulting the DAoC playing populus I'll come here to say it :D
that item in the villian thread I would class as a playful jab heh. now, I must take my leave. the gym beckons....[well it doesn't really, but there's a brilliant view of the tai-bo grrlehs from the bike rack :D

i aer never worried. ;)

Halo is our direct response to your Bodhi creature.
Ours has more class, tho.

*cackles*

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Halo | NS
:Bows:

Teh Krypt, can't you just go somewhere and die already?

You are supposed to support realm members:rolleyes:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Guess the realm will be better off without you, just like the rest of us.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Guess the realm will be better of without you, just like the rest of us.

Its "off" FFS n00b omg, you can't spell. Omg 111!11!1

O

old.Gombur Glodson

English isnt my native language, fucko!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

And?

<Hugs Gombur>

I've seen you make worse spelling errors than that one, so you aren't the right person to act holy.

H

Halo | NS

I support intelligent people and people who make me laugh.

T

Tenko

Originally posted by Teh Krypt

And?

<Hugs Gombur>

What is your major Major malfunction numb Nuts!!!!!

Did you not get enough loving as a child!?

Next time take the blue pill and save us all from your peculiar waking dream before someone gets medieval on your ASS!

Is this nice and flamey enough I'm a total amateur at this :p

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Do you even know who Halo is?

Not towards me (waves at Gomby) but heck that hasn't stopped TEH seel before from commet..commentn...talking! I personally don't know this Halo phenomena(non if needed), never heard, total eclipse of the mind(bad song, bad...) when it comes to Halo.

Someone could come up to me on the street and say: "You heard of Halo?" or "Did you know Halo is back?" and i would be oblige...b..(sigh)...forced to say "No. I have never heard of him/her/it before."

Oh by the way, i'm not going on another him/her/it frenzy again, too much hazzle.

But onwards from the fact that i don't know Halo or his copyrighted powerranger looking friends(if there are any, some have them, why not Halo?). Even if i don't know Halo, i saw that Sicko, uncie sick, teh evul red twactur driving maniac from the west holds some respect, even if only a little or huge buckets filled with the R-stuff, and i trust sickies judgement. Also Gomby said "Do you even know who Halo is?" like i quoted up there and that makes always looks like something people who like people would say. You know the type, like, "you dare diss this 3l33t?" or "Have you NO idea of my vast powers and iron fist of fury?!". That kind, like, anime stuff and..corny movie lines.

Sooo...guess i'm just saying, to whoever this Halo is or is cleverly pretending to be one(it could happen! Their all around us!).

Nice to meets ya. I'm teh SEEL, Toto, old.Tohtori. Ask around about mah but don't believe what they say, mostly 'cause they speak the truth and..well..right. I'll shut it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom