Time for freaky.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok. Here's the deal.

You're sitting there on your computer, reading this and are completely oblivious(big word score) to the happenings behind you.

Now you might have taken a peek just now, but i'll make it a bit more exiting. Open your mind for all possibilities. Dragons, monsters, devils, magic, the stuff. Mind open? Don't do it with a handgun....

Now, your view is about, what, around 50 percent, leaving other 50 percent behind you in darkness. If there's a silent, demonic being standing behind you as you read this, you wouldn't know. Luckily you can fix it by taking a peek. Phew, nothing there.

Now, you're heart is beating a bit faster right? A bit more exited to take another peek. Go on, do it!

Right. Nothing there again. Now you're getting a bit frantic. There's nothing there but you just can't help it...you have to check. Maybe this time?

No. Now, let's bring it to the "rush" level. Think hard, really hard, as hard as you can that there IS a demonic being behind you, it's claws ready to rip you in shreads, it's burning red eyes casting the reflection of hell itself. Now when i say, or you read actually, turn around really quickly so you can see it before it disappears.....now!

(Disclaimer: The author can not be held responsible if and/or when a demonic being of sorts kills a reader of this thread. )

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Its actually true when my bf reads this cos im stood behind him

Muwahahahahahahahahahah<demonic gasp for air>ahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Funny yu should say that. just finnished a 2hr jag on Doom3. Now getting worried........

Fuck, there's something far worse behind me than a demon........ unfinnished DIY!

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
Fuck, there's something far worse behind me than a demon........ unfinnished DIY!

*shudder*

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
there was a demon behind me!!!!

but thats nothing special since he's here every night...

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I was too scared to look round once :-O (sat here for 30 mins now staring at screen, my eyes.. they bleeed :<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom