Pain 3
AoM 3
Tough 3
Str 2
Dex 2
Con 2
Qui 1
Mastery of Stealth 2

I have Solid template , but as im retemplating in 1.88 i think its time for an overhaul :D

I lose most of the time to any melee class including assasins above rr5 and im sick of it ... Stealthers of Hibernia ... PIMP MY SHADE !!!111

All positive input welcome :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
get rid of con2 tough3 aom3 and qui1 (lol?), get mop4-5 and viper2-3 instead.
It's not about how much dmg you can soak, its about how much dmg you can deal imo

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, so here is what i think:

Spec:

31+19 Envenom = Lifebane + Viper = nice damage, if you get purged then you swap to another envenomed weapon and go with that, does this also effect the Weaponskill debuff? ie double debuff?
31+19 Stealth = Good enough stealth with MoS2 to get by.
31+19 Celtic Dual = 25% base chance to swing with both weapons.
39+19 Crit Strike = Unless you are spamming CS styles then this could be lowered to allow for a higher thrust skill which will boost your minimum damage.
44+19 Piercing = 63 Composite spec will make you hit harder than you were before and give you alot more damage output over time.

Mastery of Pain level 3 until you reach RR9L4 then MoP 4.

Tiarna (R9 L4) Realm Points: 4,851,350
Total Points: 84 Unused Points: 0

(4) Mastery of Pain +27 % chance of critical hit
(2) Mastery of Stealth +10%/175 movement speed / unit stealth detection while stealthed
(3) Purge 0s delay, 5m RUT : Dispel Negative Effects
(3) Viper +100 % dmg from poisons
(1) Remedy R5L0 RA: ingest poison, cost 10% HPs, immune to poison, 60s dur, 5m RUT
(1) Tireless Class Ability: 1 endurance regen per tick. All classes w/ lvl 15 styles

Just my view :)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
mop4 stre4 purge3 mos2 aom2 lw1 for bladeshade only way to go imo

If you go pierce and get a +11 venom template go for viper, if you dont do that then don't bother viper3 is lolwtfpwn dmg mebbe but how many visuals do you actually fight these days on this server?

What the hell have you done with ur ra's? You shouln't have con2 or aom3 I mean thats like 14 points on fuck all really aom2 is max imo anything over is just too expensive you're template should handle resists, and qui 1 fair enough if u need it but its really not gonna make any difference is a waste of a point especially as you dont have lw1 which is one of the first ra's you should get on any char even more so on an assasin.

I've always left out getting things like toughness vanish aom(2 i go to max) aug con because at the end of the day they do fuck all shade should do dmg quickly and leave (in my eyes) better off going all out dmg ra's and be done with it.

My feedback anyway

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, so here is what i think:

Spec:
44+19 Piercing = 63 Composite spec will make you hit harder than you were before and give you alot more damage output over time.

Just my view :)
Only with his pierce styles would he do any better damage than with his present spec. I'm far from a shade expert but I'd say he has a better spec than you propose.
The only thing you could argue about punish's spec is giving up some CS styles and/or style damage for more offhand swings and more CD styles and/or style damage.But I suppose that's more a matter of taste and playstyle.

Danita

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Thanks all for positive imput :D

Much food for thought ;)

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
oh and 44 cs imo 50 cs doesn't increase the dmg that much and the style is still broken after all these years, stick without lifebane also if you're not gonna be using viper3

MegaMaejter

Banned
Don't think it is fixed, the style that is. Wasn't when I last played shade and the change was supposed to be due in that patch.

Even so having 44 cs and more cd is theoretically a greater boost to dmg then having 50 cs lower cd.
Also if you go for lifebane then viper3 if not stop at 47 env, you need to specialize and focus ur damage; high dmg spikes from crits ( mop ) or dmg over time ( from dots, reaply ), some specs work diffrenetly on diffrent classes. Spike damage is superior vs other stealthers and will be vs archers in 1.88 aswell due to the removal of PD.

Agree with what most others said, get rid of con2, aom3, qu1. Thougness 3 isnt a waste if you got the points for it and not sacrifying say MoP4 or purge3 to have it.

My thoughts atleast.

All well else Puni :d~?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Style is/was fixed in 1.87 ... 50 cs for best damage output in 1.87 due to parry/shield fixes and 48 envenom for red disease is a must :D

C

Carss

i think your spec looks quite solid to me

experiment with RA setups in 1.88 as you can buy respecs with BPs and get a new uber template and see how it goes

and so many people slateing aq1! if he needs it to reach that 250 qui cap then id say its the best point you can spend, i tend to notice the difference on anything below 250 and think its important to hit it. Find it hard to belive you dont hit it easily enough on an Elf NS though, but remember in your new template to calculate how much you need to SC to hit the 250 cap so you can hit it but not waste SC points going over.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
wyrd has some real draw backs for assasin...

ever since WS poisons came in that frigged something... WS becomes really important..

your shade and lots of other shades are cutting it too low WS wise...

Im not an assasin expert in terms of spec but I would really a lot less on CD that you are...

be focused on high WS high CS...

aug con is abolsutely worthless... T3 is a nice bit of fluff but peeps are right vipr and mop are better...

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Best i can come up with WS wise is pain 4(i know this dont affect ws) Str/Dex3 41+19 pierce and 18+15 cd with 101 str/dex this gives about 1600ws which should do :D

Damn give 2.5 specpoints :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
what censi said is true. Wyrd spec just doesnt cut it anymore...
I'm specced 44 thrust cause of it

Punishment

Resident Freddy
With infil specpoints and Dragonfang i cant see why you aint 50 Thrust tbh :D

I plan on 41+19 Pierce , and id kill for 50+19 tbh :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
50 thrust is waste of time!
Dragonfang is worser than beartooth (lvl 15) style.. just get more DW instead
Also cant get lifebane with 44 thrust, at least not on rr6 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom