Time Commanders

C

.Cask

Watched time commanders this week and last week and it's making me itch to play a decent RTS game again. Age of Empires 2 was the last realistic game that I've played but it was too focussed on town building, and Warcraft 3 is a bit too orcy.

Anyone suggest a good modern RTS game I can play?

E

Ekydus

Really? That T.V. show made me want to:

a) Fall asleep.
b) Turn the channel over.
c) Drown in my own drool.

As for your question... C&C Zero Hour is out now.

L

leggy

You'll be itching to chuck the fucker in a bin ten mins later though. In all honesty that program should have made you want to change your life and not become one of the sad goits appearing on it.

S

Sir Frizz

Wait for Rome: Total War

gggghhhhhaaaaagggghhhhhh...

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by leggy
You'll be itching to chuck the fucker in a bin ten mins later though. In all honesty that program should have made you want to change your life and not become one of the sad goits appearing on it.
Ye olde wise one. ^

E

Ekydus

You'll be what I tell you, I am omnipotent you see!

J

Jonaldo

Just dig out Medieval: Total War or Shogun.

Did anyone ever play Hegemonia? heard it was supposed to be good but never saw anything of it.

S

Sharma

erm, that IS what they are using for the Time commanders engine isnt it? or a mod at least.

E

Embattle

Rise of Nations is good but too short in single player.

S

SilverHood

Those shots are from Creative Assembly's Medieval (MTW) engine.... the Time Commanders is that of Rome (RTW)

Cant wait for Rome: Total War myself, but q4 2004 is a long time away :/

L

Louster

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Did anyone ever play Hegemonia? heard it was supposed to be good but never saw anything of it.

Sucked.
Could've been good if there was more to it, but it was incredibly shallow and limited.

S

(Shovel)

Time Commanders is one the greatest student viewing creations ever. Once a week: "War Night".

Oh how we laugh. And drink. And Laugh some more.

And yes, TC is uses a Total War engine, from the developers.

L

L_Plates

Originally posted by .Cask
Watched time commanders this week and last week and it's making me itch to play a decent RTS game again. Age of Empires 2 was the last realistic game that I've played but it was too focussed on town building, and Warcraft 3 is a bit too orcy.

Anyone suggest a good modern RTS game I can play?

Strategy Heaven

Homeworld 2 !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom