Tiger to replace NML?

O

old.[ChPt]Morkith

NML has to go.

NML = Ay This map is so laggy I will have to use a demo, (And make it 10 times worse :-(.

NML = Demo war

In otherwords I hate demos, and I hate demos even more if I see them on this map.

[ChPt]Morkith[FAST] Federation Against Spammy Tw*ts

O

old.devin

The topic says it all.

NML.bsp [Shift][Del]

O

old.British Beef

Why are we STILL talking about this........

O

old.Stuart_Granger

What the fuck are you talking about ... don't get rid of NML because despite it's only fault (... graphics card lag ...) its a GOOD map ... DON'T GET RID OF IT !!!

Tiger should replace the huge and pointless maps for 14 players ... like Darkness. NML2 and Betrayed should be removed because of the bugs in it ... maybe put the original Hunted back in it's place
wink.gif

Anyway, my vote is TIGER to replace DARKNESS ... keep NML !!! I don't know why Confrontations has been removed ... it's a good defensive/attack map ... as well as CJ2 ... although it lags graphics cards
wink.gif

Speak to you soon.

With thanks

Stuart_Granger

------------------
I am not in a clan, I'd like to be. Please make your offers known to me ... by ICQ if poss.

D

Deady

Why do you have to remove maps?

Cant you just ADD new ones...and save lots of spammy arguments about what maps are good and what maps are bad

O

old.[EQX]Kain

arghhhh! he's found his way to the messageboards!! Run!!
smile.gif

Yeah, I guess stockpiling maps could be done, but we'd still all start complaining.
Look what happens when Darkness turns up on the map rotation - everyone starts moaning and mumbling at how 'tired' this map is getting.
/me slaps Stuart around with a sniper rifle..

------------------
[EQX]Kain

O

old.Stuart_Granger

HAHA, me would like to see Tiger replace Darkness ... however for now ... it can be seen online at:

199.240.196.10:27015

That is Tiem in a Bottle ... which is USoK's clan server
smile.gif

I'll have my own one set up soon ... hopefully by the end of the week
wink.gif

With thanks

Stuart_Granger

------------------
I am not in a clan, I'd like to be. Please make your offers known to me ... by ICQ if poss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom