Tier 4 scenarios

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Im missing something here and its a common gripe coming back from tier 3 but IF everyone hits the join all scenarios button, why have I never actually managed to play a different scenario to serpents passage? Does everyone else just hit the join serpents button instead? If so, why? Is it that much better than the other scenarios?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
people aim for the scenarios that are basically zerg fights for the better exp and renown. Like morkains and tor anroc serpents passage localises everyone either at the object spawn or the person carrying the item.

Thus you get more action more rps more experience.

I suspect though that there is a problem with the scenarios if 75% of everyone presses join all but 25% hit join serpents passage. That scenario will appear to be filled first. I personally would prefer it if you hit join all it gave you an option of which one to join.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Im missing something here and its a common gripe coming back from tier 3 but IF everyone hits the join all scenarios button, why have I never actually managed to play a different scenario to serpents passage? Does everyone else just hit the join serpents button instead? If so, why? Is it that much better than the other scenarios?

Hit join all, then leave just the serpents passage queue, won't be too long before you get into a different scenario.

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Tried that like I did with tor anroc. At least an hours wait. Perhaps its different in the evening but during the day its mainly like that. Oh well.

Cheers for the replies guys

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I tried queing for everything except Serpent's Backpassage. No scenario fun. I guess Order don't like Skaven caverns as the only time I was there they had their arses handed to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom