Tidied posts from Sidi Booking Thread

B

Belsameth

Flim:
Chopped all the extra posts off into this thread to make it a bit tidier :)

That way if people still want to discuss any issues raised they can.

(and having this lot appear as by belsameth is just weird ;))

E

earath

Sorry about this m8 (and thx for the quick response) but i just checked the calender - can u change that to Friday 7th Nov (3rd is a monday). Thx in advance

A

Adri

well tonight some fucking pricks had cleaned out Sidi even though AoP had booked it

cheers guys!

Glad to see fellow albs doing what they do best ;)

E

earath

That sucks m8 - what's the point in having a sign-up sheet if people just ignore it? Really sorry to hear that and hope you catch and roast the selfish cu*ts over a slow flame.

F

Feya

easy..it was a normal AsQ raid as far as i was told

Feya

Proud GM of Avengers of Pendragon

M

mastade

u do know that not every1 reads these broads or are they in anyway bound to what they say?

untill u pay for their sub they are free to raid what they want

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by mastade
u do know that not every1 reads these broads or are they in anyway bound to what they say?

untill u pay for their sub they are free to raid what they want

some people do - and raid anyway, they're arses...

some people don't - they're just uninformed - can't blame them.

A

Afroninja

Originally posted by Feya

Feya

not again. those people keep doing this

I

iantheace

Sidi raids

IMO this booking sheet is bullshit to begin with. How can u book a dungeon. 'claiming' and area is in breach of COC. The person who came up with this booking idea was smoking funny shit.

Whenever i do raids theres sum1 else alrdy pulled, OR we pull then sum1 else claims it, now im at the attitude of FO anyway.

Cant beat em join em. My GM refuses do do anything about the people who leech our raids

Like AOP and SS and ROC

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Sidi raids

Originally posted by iantheace
IMO this booking sheet is bullshit to begin with. How can u book a dungeon. 'claiming' and area is in breach of COC. The person who came up with this booking idea was smoking funny shit.

Whenever i do raids theres sum1 else alrdy pulled, OR we pull then sum1 else claims it, now im at the attitude of FO anyway.

Cant beat em join em. My GM refuses do do anything about the people who leech our raids

Like AOP and SS and ROC

Please, pick up your brain and put it back in before posting.
Or maybe read some of the other 1000000 threads.

The sheet is here to protect your little raids from other people doing that, i.e. I'm not going to organise a 7fg sidi clear-out if you say "I'm going to Sidi on Tuesday"

Is it that hard to understand?

H

halgaard

to be honest i dont like this one bit.

imo noone should be able to claim a dungeon or the likes, unless of course you pay for there sub's

F

Feya

i agree with the "non should claim" but it aint claiming it is informing AND the AsQ ppl actually READ BW forums and told AoP 1st time they had booked and second time just argued until we agreed to share drops else they wouldnt have gone another way and simply did what they allways done..waited for adds cleared then attacking keylord whilest guild is on adds.
IMO it is a shame to see this things happen as the sheet is a information thread for ppl to know when the rare spawn dungeon maybe empty and not making 15+ ppl walk there, spend time to get up and in just to find out all important mobs gone or even the non importants also.
I know its easy to focus pull empty sidi but it can be done with 6 ppl and they can closly plan a night time raid with enough time between next big guild raids for mob to respawn.
But that would mean ppl care for other ppl.....rare in daoc nowadays.

(sorry for typos/spelling)

Feya

B

bowen-asq

Originally posted by Feya

Feya

I wouldn't call only 2-3 persons from us in a larger group a normal ASq raid.

Furthermore action to avoid this has been taken.

L

laser-sight

Thursday 16th October AoP invite only raid
thx

G

Gandagorn

Saxo and Gandagorn

we want 13 october trying to make PUBLIC raid

F

Flimgoblin

Exinferis - can you confirm if your raid was Tuesday 14th or Wednesday 15th?

(I think you said Wednesday the 14th at first... or I've written it down wrong :))

G

Gandagorn

Saxo and Gandagorn

Lo agian.. We will like the 18th thanks :)..

C

Centuri

Hi can you book down tuesday the 22nd of october please for a kotl invite only raid.

Thanks

R

Relin

this booking sheet sux

The general idea of a booking sheet is fine but when you allow 1 person to book the whole of a holiday week then you really need to scrap the whole thing

Tilda's invite-only morning raids.
Monday 27th October
Tuesday 28th October
Wednesday 29th October
Thursday 30th October
Friday 31st October

WTF is with that, If you going to run a booking sheet then at least use some common sence and do not allow people to block book in this manner.

BTW Tilda nice to see you show some consideration when claiming a dungeon for a whole 5 days running lol

Until this is run with some common it should be ignored,

F

Flimgoblin

it's a notification sheet, and those are early morning raids I believe....

In theory there should be able to be an evening raid on the same day.

If someone else actually wants those mornings and kicks up a fuss about it I'm sure tilda would be kind enough to let someone else have a day ;)

T

Thire

id like to book sidi for tomorrow ( 14-10 ), seeing as Exinfer is in sidi atm ( 13-10 ) i guess this spot is still open :)
(private raid btw)

C

Centuri

Hi can I change the kotl one to November the 9th please. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom