Thxs minimezz

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Pwned.

sshotmini0iy.jpg

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
the only thing I can tell from that picture is that your ms paint skills are lacking.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't it Odins QQ:ing about public raids because it meant that the guilds couldn't do it themselves...? :clap:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
kuhanclueless4sr.jpg

This a photoshop thread?
Hahaha

Its funny cause its true.

And for the original poster: Why the fuck do you have the siege crafting tools on your qbar? Your keep getting bashed up too much? ^^

/edit Notice you have your buffs, as every Odins can't leave the safe zones without a buffbot with them.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Notice how he has his own buffbot on friendslist... I guess it can get kinda lonely being Kuhan sometimes :D

Korgan

Banned
What am I supposed to look at? The only thing I can tell from that screenshot is that you can't spell. :(

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Ur stats are pro also.. u own haha not
so who told u password for BG?

and gratz u owned me big time their u just proved how much a retard u actually are :worthy:

Think iv came out on top once again

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
some1 cares if you are or not ml9 ? being in a guild like odins where u are the only ml9, and not being allowed to join ml10 raid, u will have difficulties to get the crystal titan.

now stop posting this threads kuhan, you only give more chances to ppl to laugh at you like some ppl did in this one with the monkey photo. :clap:

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
lol, only selfbuff is BT and 380 dex. do you have aug dex 1?

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Ocalinn said:
lol, only selfbuff is BT and 380 dex. do you have aug dex 1?

need more than 380 dex? dont think so^^ as ur chars suck as hell u wouldnt understand my casting time is light speed and dmg is good and only self buff BT is because i was hiding from people didnt have time to rebuff.

Korgan

Banned
Kuhan said:
need more than 380 dex? dont think so^^ as ur chars suck as hell u wouldnt understand my casting time is light speed and dmg is good and only self buff BT is because i was hiding from people didnt have time to rebuff.
And your penis is big too, isn't it?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh said:
some1 cares if you are or not ml9 ? being in a guild like odins where u are the only ml9, and not being allowed to join ml10 raid, u will have difficulties to get the crystal titan.

now stop posting this threads kuhan, you only give more chances to ppl to laugh at you like some ppl did in this one with the monkey photo. :clap:
Because everyone wants Crystal Titan!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
ViPeOuT said:
Notice how he has his own buffbot on friendslist... I guess it can get kinda lonely being Kuhan sometimes :D

haha

Everz

FH is my second home
Damn, no selfbuffs. such easy kills for any tank xD

Himse

FH is my second home
i have to say, your epeen has dramatically decreased :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom