Thx to SS and Strife.

S

smokee_hb

Just wanted to say thx. to Strife and Shadowlords Society for their help last night. Did`nt get a chance to say thx.

B

Belomar

Hehe, no problem, Smokee. We'll do better next time. :)

O

old.Filip

shhhhhhhhhhhhh that's confidential :)

hehe but ya he is HB's only GTAOE ...dunno others in alb tbh..

we got 1 ice wiz as well ... and are lvling antoerh atm PHEAR !!

Filip
Minser of HB

O

old.Filip

Btw for SS and strife ... ya lets try again ... we should be able to do a lot better ..

Got a few points we have to change and i think we are rolling

F

Flimgoblin

*ponders*

3 earth wizards 4 ice wizards :)
just need a few levels on them...

then we can pine for LOS-ignoring pets, stuns and heat debuffs :(

C

Ckiller ofDust

Strife will deffo be there
Was a fun event :)))

S

smokee_hb

Ye tyka im the one with the GTAoE x] and Brommix is the one whos giving me targets = you.. but dont tell our awesome tactics, someone might copy them ...

And to SS and Strife plz. priv me ingame. Got some new plans :D

T

Tyka

well, all i can say is good played, your group is the only who FINALLY found out the tactic to kill a full group hib in alb lord room :)

S

smokee_hb

Well damage output on GTAoE is still bugged, so expect to see that alot untill it`s changed :/. and ye it really is the only way to killl a pbaoe defended lord room unless you got ae stun.

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Tyka
well, all i can say is good played, your group is the only who FINALLY found out the tactic to kill a full group hib in alb lord room :)
Doesnt take much brain to figure it out.
Just takes a man sick enuf to level the appropriate one-trick char ;)

O

old.Filip

yeps ... tyka .. it's not like alb's aint able to read ...

sometimes i get the feeling that hibs have hard time on doing it though ..

smokee sacificed so much time just so HB have at least a chance on the lord room when he is online ..

but keep raids is what a earth wizz do ...
in HB we been having wizz lvling groups just to have a char to bring out when we had to defend/take a keep ..

mind you this is ppl who allrdy have another lvl 50 char ..

this is ice wizz's and earth wizz's .. we allso try to use PBAOE in roaming rvr but it is very hard when you dont have a snare pet and stun...

T

Tyka

Please dont come and tell me he sacrified alot just for keep defenses or whatever, we did the same to get balanced groups so we can succeed in the way we like to play, everyone should do this.

Anyways thats not the point, as you might have read on these forums alot of albs say its impossible to get to a full group hibs camping lords room. And i always said there is a trick to get them out, and so far, only smokee been using it, thought it might been worth to mention but nevermind me :)

O

old.Filip

we did the same to get balanced groups so we can succeed in the way we like to play, everyone should do this.

eh what did you sacrifice ??
only sacrifice i can think of is playing a warden ...
how many ppl startet and made a NEW lvl 50 char ?

allso .. that balanced group is very good both in roaming and in keepdefence... here we talking about some1 makeing a char ONLY to have a chance in the keep raids..

And i always said there is a trick to get them out, and so far, only smokee been using it

becuase he was the only 1 who can think of it or because he is the only 1 who would play a earth wizz ?

F

Flimgoblin

Anyways thats not the point, as you might have read on these forums alot of albs say its impossible to get to a full group hibs camping lords room. And i always said there is a trick to get them out, and so far, only smokee been using it, thought it might been worth to mention but nevermind me :)

I've tried getting people to wait for the gtaoe before... but noone listens to the "DONT CHARGE UP THE STAIRS THERES PBAOE UP THERE"

ho hum :)

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

I've tried getting people to wait for the gtaoe before... but noone listens to the "DONT CHARGE UP THE STAIRS THERES PBAOE UP THERE"

ho hum :)
What GTAOE?
Theres only 1 earth wiz in alb afaik.
Why?
We albs are prolly too stupid and selfish I guess ;)

S

smokee_hb

Hey hey I didnt sacrifise all for keep defenses. Pheear my lvl 32 pboae in Emain I tell you. Or my specline bolt that does uber 200 damage ( no whine It really is alot compared to my other nukes ^^ )

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

Just takes a man sick enuf to level the appropriate one-trick char ;)

Mmmm, better an earth wizard than a void eldritch, eh? :D

S

skile

Originally posted by smokee_hb
Well damage output on GTAoE is still bugged, so expect to see that alot untill it`s changed :/. and ye it really is the only way to killl a pbaoe defended lord room unless you got ae stun.

Will be lovely when volley "gets" here :O.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by old.Filip

eh what did you sacrifice ??
only sacrifice i can think of is playing a warden ...
how many ppl startet and made a NEW lvl 50 char ?

allso .. that balanced group is very good both in roaming and in keepdefence... here we talking about some1 makeing a char ONLY to have a chance in the keep raids..

Well Filip thats your opinion, i can't say that i agree :)

becuase he was the only 1 who can think of it or because he is the only 1 who would play a earth wizz ?

I'm not sure he is the only one who plays one, but i'm pretty sure that he is the only one who used this tactic. And therefor i think he earns a "well done" post, from me.

But hibs are overpowered and in every post you have to proof it no matter what, I'm just trying to have a normal conversation.

F

Flimgoblin

What GTAOE?
Theres only 1 earth wiz in alb afaik.
Why?
We albs are prolly too stupid and selfish I guess ;)

there's 3 in my guild ;)

admittedly none above level 41 :) but it's enough to disrupt the lord room...

F

Flimgoblin

I'm not sure he is the only one who plays one, but i'm pretty sure that he is the only one who used this tactic. And therefor i think he earns a "well done" post, from me.

Which tactic btw? :) was there more to it than just shelling the lord room?

P

Pin

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

Which tactic btw? :) was there more to it than just shelling the lord room?

In particular it was send an inf up to get a ground target, then use ground assist and happily shell them from the courtyard.

F

Flimgoblin

yeah.. done that before... but I think it may have been on mids rather than hibs...

we still lost because half the army charged upstairs before we started gtaoeing... and I think we were outnumbered anyway :)

O

old.Filip

But hibs are overpowered and in every post you have to proof it no matter what, I'm just trying to have a normal conversation.

point taken ....

but sometimes i just need to let out steam ;)

playing as alb often ends in ..

Dang we died cuase we had no AE mezz.. and gets picked off 1 by 1 even though we saw them first.

/g any1 got a kill ?
/g nopes .. nopes etc..

or

/g GREAT we killed em all ..!!!
/g they had no druid/bard ...
/g ohh...

of cuase sometimes it is fair and square some times .. but that tend disapear in the other case's

Filip
Minser of HB

O

old.Odysseus

Dont u just love this;

/g i got 4 MUAHAHAH!!

M

MesS°

Dont u just love this;

/g i got 4 MUAHAHAH!!

Dont happen to me often... maby caurse im a cleric...
/g i healed 8 MUAHAHAH!! dosent quite have the same ring to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom