Thx to my enemies and friends (BG3)

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all.
I would like to said Thank you all for comin' to bg3 for the last few weeks.
I was there almost every night with my scout Booze. I have enjoyed many battles and was really FUN. Thanks for makin' Bg3 worth it :))
Raidin' keep and defendin' was wicked. And nice to swim with some of you...

Finally to see 3fgh one day, but only juz to raid a keep =P
:clap:
Also i want to said sorry to my good enemies for killin' u, sometime in cruel way, well i have no choice....but look on the bright side... some enemies i didn't kill cos of albs zerg over lonely mid or hib.
However yes i admit i am a coward for runnin' away SOMETIME! :) but at least i am not suicidin'. So i have hope you all enjoyin' my company durin' bg3.

My most difficult oppenent gotta to be BDs ;((
my most memories is swimmin' unstealth with pure enemies tanks, who can't touch me. And i have already forgive and forget for those who killed me... ;)
My angry time gotta to be when my healin' pots ran out xD
My most easy oppenent gotta to be spiders outside mtk

And i won't be comin' back, cos i am capped ;((

However i have finished bg3, and now my next goal is get Merchant Keep 2 Quest, so u mids/hibs better get prepare to defend ur keeps!! =P

Gotta go, cya
/salute all

Booze scout 37lvl
Mastery of Water 2
Gate repairer

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much remember you hiding in the keep when we started to hammer on the gate ^^

I was the annoying Thane, if you remember me. I know i hitted you quite some times with my ae hammers on the gate, when you were repairing :-P

Was a nice time, although we had a few troubles with you scouts defending :)
Not capped yet, but not far from it either. Got mob and mopain on my Thane so far, so it looks pretty nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom