thx for the fun tonight :)

Espen

Banned
was some very nice 1on1s tonight. won some.. lost some :) cya tomorrow :)

\o/ Espen - OP vamp :)

Espen

Banned
im sorry mister brithae.. i suck at zerging.. i spent most of the night in game .. as i spend most nights irl.. alone in a snowy land waiting for the sexxeh ladehs to come by.. :p

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
If you are after a sexy lady you better leave you home and look for one.

Espen

Banned
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
thanks for the fight Espen, respect to you for soloing without ranger /NS adds :)
were you that zerker that had 3 sb's /1 hunter with you? or were you the troll outside poc that we had a good startfight until a thane+a fg came from behind? :)

Espen

Banned
hmmm... were you the one that i won too or the one that i lost too? if i remember correctly you kinda ate me up right next to the bridge-tower... and if so.. im up for a rematch any time :) still hadnt figured out how to fight zerkers then.. :D

Espen said:
hmmm... were you the one that i won too or the one that i lost too? if i remember correctly you kinda ate me up right next to the bridge-tower... and if so.. im up for a rematch any time :) still hadnt figured out how to fight zerkers then.. :D

fumble, drain end, and use evade/parry stuff should work i guess, though we mighty teddys kill u vamps before u get that far!:p

Espen

Banned
Surprising Death said:
fumble, drain end, and use evade/parry stuff should work i guess, though we mighty teddys kill u vamps before u get that far!:p
aye it works ;) but theres the mighty order of doing stuff that saves lives (wich means.. mine.. ) :)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Espen said:
if i remember correctly you kinda ate me up right next to the bridge-tower...

that was me :)

i never intentionally travel with unseen adds.... im more of a "what u see is what u get" gimp :)

no ML(well ml1, unsignificant ^^), no AF charges (or any other crafted charges), no hastebot, no ablatives on SC pieces, no arrogance yet either hehe, just regular shaman buffs ofc, no one do anything solo without that anymore hehe :)

ps. Bloodaxe spits and drool alot when he go bezerk... dont say i didnt warn you :)

Kwidz

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
that was me :)

i never intentionally travel with unseen adds.... im more of a "what u see is what u get" gimp :)

no ML(well ml1, unsignificant ^^), no AF charges (or any other crafted charges), no hastebot, no ablatives on SC pieces, no arrogance yet either hehe, just regular shaman buffs ofc, no one do anything solo without that anymore hehe :)

ps. Bloodaxe spits and drool alot when he go bezerk... dont say i didnt warn you :)

i do, but im a sorc and dont need dat shit, overrated!

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
1. Espen has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

cant reply you m8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom