Thx albs for some fun rvr tonight .. or

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
... some alternative topic names, wich one is best ?

a, We are "roaming" odins atm with no relics to be had as a 56 ppl FG.

b, Randomalbstealther + 2 boyfriends ( true name ) fzing ppl of boats and end up getting owned.

c, I camp bms with my wiz and a dotbot (true name) along with mines on bridge for hours ftw.

d, When I read this I feel an urge to flame.

e, ... ?

f, För att kvotera Glenn Hysén , " Det här är kuken "

tolshock

Fledgling Freddie
e, I'm a hunter and running in a full hunter group, adding on smaller fights

Vladamir

FH is my second home
F: Im a total nubbin who got steamrolled and felt we might all care about his little whine and flamethread.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
mebbe just QQ? hibs aren't to uber them selves. Was mezzed then attacked by a fg whilst being fz'ed was solo ffs don't need to be that sad heh. :m00:

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
mebbe just QQ? hibs aren't to uber them selves. Was mezzed then attacked by a fg whilst being fz'ed was solo ffs don't need to be that sad heh. :m00:

Indeed :worthy:

Vladamir said:
F: Im a total nubbin who got steamrolled and felt we might all care about his little whine and flamethread.

You are one of the boyfriends meight ?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Nah, i've been having mega fun on ml1 and Lsoa tonight, although i wish i would've been now :(

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Aye megameights let's whine on albs attacking mids so hibs can't rvr!

There is more zones. :l

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
g. Lets camp brynja bridge with 2-4 opted fgs and kill everything in sight.

NM I just log off instead, no fun to be had whatsoever, wherever I went today there were so many albs I could hardly count them.

Not much else to expect tho.
Out of the top 100 Last week RP according to duskwave there are 16 mids, 4 of them stealthers.
About 60+ of the LRP top 100 were albs, go figure ;)

Shadeyhodds

Fledgling Freddie
Me and dotbot sitting on beno bridge waiting for enemys to pass?, hardly crime. We are on our own land. Its not like we went and camped and enemy dock bridge, you came to us...3 times. And killing 3 out of a FG with mines is pretty funny u gotta admit :p

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Shadeyhodds said:
Me and dotbot sitting on beno bridge waiting for enemys to pass?, hardly crime. We are on our own land. Its not like we went and camped and enemy dock bridge, you came to us...3 times. And killing 3 out of a FG with mines is pretty funny u gotta admit :p

nuff said , pwned !

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Stunned said:
Stunned 50 Healer Excalibur - deleted
Pwned 50 Skald Excalibur - deleted

And you have issues with Dotbot. :twak:

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
ppl camping bridges etc is part of NF .. ppl using FZ to get ppl off boats is ubberly lame, never happened to me tonight but i heard about it... was FZ designed to do this or is it yet another bug ?..if it is a bug then ppl are using it (such as those idiots tonight) as an exploit.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
It's a bug, hence why it gets "fixed" in a future patch, forgot which one but around 1.72 I guess.

Equendil

Fledgling Freddie
boppas said:
ppl camping bridges etc is part of NF .. ppl using FZ to get ppl off boats is ubberly lame, never happened to me tonight but i heard about it... was FZ designed to do this or is it yet another bug ?..if it is a bug then ppl are using it (such as those idiots tonight) as an exploit.

I don't think Forceful Zephyr was designed at all :)

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Got FZed through one of the Blendrake walls earlier :(

Managed to get away though, was quite amazed :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
x, make another idiot thread on fh for self amusent

x_2, comment this thread with useless reply(ies)

ayez
:clap:

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Having been inactive for a month or so, ive came back for abit of RvR before my subs run out.

In this time ive noticed one main point, albs are doing great at RvR, why?

Its not due to zerging, zerging is never good RP's.

Its not due overpowered chars.

Its due to bothering, noticed many mids/hibs going out in 1fg only or in small groups to busy areas, or duos (ewan and his smer pet fzing ppl off boats... and still misses fz often, skills I tell u skills! ).

Currently hibs and mids arnt trying, both have the populations and have proven it (hib RR attempts, which were fun btw, and mids well often known to have a population when motivated which they currently arnt).

Lame tactics, they are used by all realms, and always used by certain members of each realm. Stealthers and overpowered classes are often blamed for using these lame tactics (never heard of a generalisation of paladins/thanes as lame tactic users, often hear about bders/minstrels/scouts/rangers/ns/sorcs etc).

The game is such that everyone plays their own way, they pay to play their way not yours. You might not agree with their style, me neither but ive got to accept that its their choice not mine.

Camping isnt an issue in any respect, camping amg or beno bridge, difference?
Just happens that people like Dotbot and co do very well at it, and happen to own afew of a group in the process, seems like alot of fun to me, group should use DI more or not take such stupid paths if they dont want to take any damage from afew enemies.

On a final note, open your eyes theres a whole world out there, both in and out of daoc use the space given dont crowd, further away from the masses the more control you have over what happens.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
Its due to bothering
I'd bother too, were I able to outrange all enemy archers and cc and wipe zergs with reavers as if they were snacks. I can't blame you for bothering, really, 1.70 in Albion is like Christmas every day.

It's right, many of us stopped bothering - but this just because bothering didnt make any meaningful difference.

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
Its due to bothering

and mids well often known to have a population when motivated which they currently arnt)

Yeah Mids really have the numbers, I have a cpl o times done a /who all and come up with below 100 mids online at 9pm, yes we surely have numbers, in accounts but not many playing their mids atm because we are at such a gross disadvantage in this patch.

Mids strong side tanks, yeah tanks are awesome in NF ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Yma said:
I'd bother too, were I able to outrange all enemy archers and cc
this is such bullshit tbh, never stopped mids or hibs rvr'ing before nf where sorc's still have bolt range mezz. Learn to adapt and stop QQ'ing.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Stunned said:
c, I camp bms with my wiz and a dotbot (true name) along with mines on bridge for hours ftw.
gw guys :clap:Ill bring necro next time and add another 8 mines :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
1.70 in Albion is like Christmas every day.
So very true. I think people are just waiting for 1.71+ before they bother playing again. I wonder though why the Albs bother much. It can't be fun running with suchs an incredible population bonus. It must be far between the fights.

By the way, Albs have 44.6% of last weeks RP. Hibs even outdo Mids by having 29.7% and Mids 25.7% of last weeks RP. Ofcourse, Albs still earn nearly the same amount of RP as the two other realms together.

It surely is christmas in Albion ....

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
I wonder though why the Albs bother much. It can't be fun running with suchs an incredible population bonus. It must be far between the fights.

With great population comes great bonuses to our enemies.

With the correct defence setups can defend towers/keeps np and make alot of rp's.

With the correct group setups/minizerg can also make alot of rp's just by running around and farming teh albs.

Hibs currently have a or two farming most days and mids often get one going too, cant say they arnt doing well. Specially when they are outnumbered.

Outnumbered btw dont mean outskilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom