Thx 4 Giving us the First Title in Excal: Relic Soldiers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximuze

Fledgling Freddie
Here We have some nice screenies!

Attachments

• Relic Take 1.JPG
    Relic Take 1.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 554
  • Relic 2.JPG
    Relic 2.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 434
  • Relic 3.JPG
    Relic 3.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 466

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
Thats not so bad ^^... the best is, we did it under 1 h :D.... Exis Underbarn

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz albies, i guess we can see who is the children realm and who is the grown up and need to do some work *wishes back to when he went to uni and could stay up all night* but still gratz :)

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Nice, repeat that after cluster pls! :D

Regards,
A pryd/alb player :D

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Werrin said:
Nice, repeat that after cluster pls! :D

Regards,
A pryd/alb player :D

after cluseter there will be more hibs and more dead alb zergs

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, free rpz that owned some npc gaurds.
Next let's try it on people from other realms, and see if they react differently to ur new tactics.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Maximuze said:
Thx 4 Giving us the First Title in Excal: Relic Soldiers!

Just fyi, hibs had kill titles for quite some time now :) So grats on the title mate.. Suppose it rox when you cant kill real players.. Btw init a bit waisting time rr´ing a week before the relics get reset? :)

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Just fyi, hibs had kill titles for quite some time now :) So grats on the title mate.. Suppose it rox when you cant kill real players.. Btw init a bit waisting time rr´ing a week before the relics get reset? :)
Just FYI he meant the Relic title. 2x Relic capture = Relic Soldier.

Sarona

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
First no none on excal has the titles Relic Soldiers... and why does everyone getting soooo upset if the relics are being reseted in a few weeks ?

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Sarona said:
First no none on excal has the titles Relic Soldiers... and why does everyone getting soooo upset if the relics are being reseted in a few weeks ?

a nub who can only take relics at 5 a.m, comes to boast here about his new title, when all he did to earn it was kill a couple of npc.
what did u think it was ?

Maximuze

Fledgling Freddie
oki why do u think we do RRs?

First of all you Hibbies are lazy not defending or caring about your keeps at all ..

We have never planed any Alarm Clock or Relic raid untill we see we have a opetunity 2 take it then we try it and we succeded 3 times.

I think its lame 2 set clocks 2 go on a RR but if no one defends or play RvR at all then you going too lose the relics.

And yes you will be alble too zerg more when clustering thats maybe what you need too Hib cause too have OP classes is not enough this clearly showing..

And i dont care if we have relics 2 or 4 or 6 weeks its better not 2 have it 2 or 4 or 6 weeks and it wasnt boring it was FUN!

Onlinegame 24/7 and when you take it i PROMISE! i wont whine.
(i will take it back)

---------------------PLZ FLAME ME-------------------

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
Actually hibs arn't Lazy, they are sleeping.
and no is saying it wasn't fun, just dun come here and boast about the title mkay?
nocare bye

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sarona said:

Secondly nobody gives a toss

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Here are a few more "first title in Excal" too (as you like them so much).

Albion Thief.
For those lamer individuals that between 01:00 and 11:00 prefer to enter undefended keeps and steal the contents rather than fight Real Life opponents.

Albion Lamer.
Given to those from the most OP realm (for siege at least) and largest population taking Relics off the little guys at some stupid hour, with no skill what so ever.

Albion Retard.
For those retards that don't realise that Hibs / Mids will be taking a two week holiday to Costa del PvE so as not to feed the Albion casters with RPs.

Feckwit guild (Custodia Malacitana)
For those belonging to a guild with all three above titles.

Laughing Stock Realm
For lifting the Relic Raid 5 times after the hours of 01:00, be proud mighty Albion masturbate over your precious Relics that you showed so much skill in getting, for the rest of us are laughing so hard at you.

I must say a minority bunch of retards giving a whole realm 20% bonus and showing no skill in getting that bonus doesn’t do anything for the game at all….

Why oh why can’t Albion ever do a proper raid? Fuck wits the lot of ya.

Guinever

Fledgling Freddie
lol, I teh agree.
Well u can't blame them really 10 hours, of getting owned they needed to take some of that frustration and who better to do it on than npc's !!!

Triton

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
Here are a few more "first title in Excal" too (as you like them so much).

Albion Thief.
For those lamer individuals that between 01:00 and 11:00 prefer to enter undefended keeps and steal the contents rather than fight Real Life opponents.

Albion Lamer.
Given to those from the most OP realm (for siege at least) and largest population taking Relics off the little guys at some stupid hour, with no skill what so ever.

Albion Retard.
For those retards that don't realise that Hibs / Mids will be taking a two week holiday to Costa del PvE so as not to feed the Albion casters with RPs.

Feckwit guild (Custodia Malacitana)
For those belonging to a guild with all three above titles.

Laughing Stock Realm
For lifting the Relic Raid 5 times after the hours of 01:00, be proud mighty Albion masturbate over your precious Relics that you showed so much skill in getting, for the rest of us are laughing so hard at you.

I must say a minority bunch of retards giving a whole realm 20% bonus and showing no skill in getting that bonus doesn’t do anything for the game at all….

Why oh why can’t Albion ever do a proper raid? Fuck wits the lot of ya.

Mid Crybaby

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh hibs arnt lazy we just actually play and do stuff at prime times beetween 8am gmt and 12am gmt (most of us) then we have sleep and wake up to kick all albs ass tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom