Thursday's Invasion

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Just wanted to say - cool! That was great fun. Had me worried for a while as well.

All the keeps and towers that you were attacking were upgraded/repaired though - might not be the case next time so Albion needs to pay attention :)

Anyway thanks for the fun and glad to see you've not given up despite what some of these posts might say.

(also kudos to albion for reacting so fast)

/me charges the smite for next time.

Bloodclot

Banned
we weren't quick enough with the last beno tower.

and the 2nd door. afk ppl who where in ram and where controling it.
ofrthe ram couldn't go to the doors and freaking trough whole beno instead of moving to the door.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Yes it was a nice raid. I did one tiny liddul mistake tho, I shouldn't have sent the mids for Beno t4, I should've kept the mids near or in Beno cuz albs came with 200 :) But I'm still working on the tactics, I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
Yes it was a nice raid. I did one tiny liddul mistake tho, I shouldn't have sent the mids for Beno t4, I should've kept the mids near or in Beno cuz albs came with 200 :) But I'm still working on the tactics, I think I'm getting the hang of it.

not gonna comment on where i thort u went wrong. but i will say it was much fun and much lag :)

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:

Tower 4 not worth a failed siege, good attack, and when fg action gets back
maybe NF will offer good fun.

Salute mids who come fight instead of licking their balls like a dog :)

Framfall

Banned
Kinad said:

Alb balls must be shining more than army brass buttons then.

2 years o'licking :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ardamel said:

good good :) defence is always fun ;) as is taking relics.

The more relic raids that people can participate in the better imo :)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
good good :) defence is always fun ;) as is taking relics.

The more relic raids that people can participate in the better imo :)

Well there will probably not be any relic raids in a few months.. if Albion isn't gonna go and grab Hibs last relic.

Edit: At least not until 1.71

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:

They don't lick their balls - they lick the dogs....

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
flim, can't u just ban smilewhen, award goes to the first that can find a constructive post made by him..

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
flim, can't u just ban smilewhen, award goes to the first that can find a constructive post made by him..

agree with you marczje.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:

Some people have no sense of humour....

(See discussion thread on assassins re latest testing on weapon specs - was interesting)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Marczje said:

if I banned smile I'd probably have to ban at least 10 other people who contribute far less.... he's posted one or two things that have actually been constructive or at the least not flames.

His "fan club" however....

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
(also kudos to albion for reacting so fast)
<Wilddork|Draxa> all albs login and defend relics!

grats on defending i guess~~

(no i dont really care, just found it silly! ;D)

bjorne

Fledgling Freddie
Ye it´s fun to give u albs a chance to be on the defending side once in a while, thou it´s very frustrating laaaaaaaaging to death.

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was lots of fun :D

learn from the mistakes they say.. it is a little like the fellowship fighting the orcs and stuff.. or smth ;) (without Gondor and Rohan)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bjorne said:
Ye it´s fun to give u albs a chance to be on the defending side once in a while, thou it´s very frustrating laaaaaaaaging to death.

buy more ram :( I need more ram too beno was painfully slow.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
if I banned smile I'd probably have to ban at least 10 other people who contribute far less.... he's posted one or two things that have actually been constructive or at the least not flames.

His "fan club" however....

He has no fan club lol (atleast im not in it) we just always quote him cause 90% of his reply's are socalled "sarcasm" flame reply's which is kinda.. hmm stupid no?

action - reaction.

Now go smite some more, havent seen killspams from u yet :mad:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Calo said:
He has no fan club lol (atleast im not in it) we just always quote him cause 90% of his reply's are socalled "sarcasm" flame reply's which is kinda.. hmm stupid no?

action - reaction.

Now go smite some more, havent seen killspams from u yet :mad:

was killing things with my RR3 wizard (who hasn't bought any RAs yet) in a SC/epic suit I got made when SC just came out and he was level 41 ;)

still managed to do a silly amount of damage with my aoe nuke outside surs tower... so much for "must have ML10 all artis to compete" ;) (now sure I'd be far nastier with 10% damage and 10% speed.... but hey that'd be boring)

But more smiting is required... must kick the Vampire: Bloodlines addiction and stop trying to level my necromancer in the bgs :)

PS. quotes in sigs don't work very well might wanna quote it without using the [ quote ] thing.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
was killing things with my RR3 wizard (who hasn't bought any RAs yet) in a SC/epic suit I got made when SC just came out and he was level 41 ;)

still managed to do a silly amount of damage with my aoe nuke outside surs tower... so much for "must have ML10 all artis to compete" ;) (now sure I'd be far nastier with 10% damage and 10% speed.... but hey that'd be boring)

But more smiting is required... must kick the Vampire: Bloodlines addiction and stop trying to level my necromancer in the bgs :)

PS. quotes in sigs don't work very well might wanna quote it without using the [ quote ] thing.

Housing->ME->Search->buy rogs = 10 speed, 10 damage.. or do you just concider it lame? :eek:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Divinia said:
Housing->ME->Search->buy rogs = 10 speed, 10 damage.. or do you just concider it lame? :eek:

that'd require logging him in more than 10s prior to taking him to the frontier :) and walking to the ME....

oh and running around the houses... I'm lazy damnit...

Incidentally: 10 damage is only possible on artifacts/ml10 drops anyway. speed is only on named drops.

could get lots of +power and stuff though :)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
that'd require logging him in more than 10s prior to taking him to the frontier :) and walking to the ME....

oh and running around the houses... I'm lazy damnit...

Incidentally: 10 damage is only possible on artifacts/ml10 drops anyway. speed is only on named drops.

could get lots of +power and stuff though :)

aha, never tried to EQ something trough rogs except for dexcap, wich could be conciderable if u werent lazy!

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:

grats on defending i guess~~

(no i dont really care, just found it silly! ;D)

lol, for 1 keep. they must realy be afraid xD

Belomar

Part of the furniture
A communications disruption can mean only one thing--invasion! :eek:

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
A communications disruption can mean only one thing--invasion! :eek:

it can also mean powerfailure, a sleeping of communications officers or just plain stupidity sir yes sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom