Thursday 1st of October: Albion Nostalgia Raid!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Having you been missing guys like this:

1_afanc.jpg

Allakhazam.com: Dark Age of Camelot
or how about this fella?

Or did you never get around to killing this badboy!?

Then have no fear! Mr. Cornfail is here!!​

I know it's short notice, but then again this is just a nostalgia raid and with the way OP chars we have now-a-days it shouldn't be a problem! Please do not forget that this is all about returning to the roots of daoc!

What this raid is all about is doing some of the epic mobs that Mythic have long forgotten all about and new players have never even heard of!

So here is the plan guys:

• First off we're going to do the Llyn Barfog loop! Afanc, Fester, LB King, the whole shabang!
  • After this, which shouldn't take too long if we're like 2fgs or perhabs even more, we'll move onto Avalon Shitty to pay a visit to an old friend of mine Xanxicar, The AC House Dragon, to see if he's still a right romper-stomper!

After this I'm open to suggestions. I will NOT run anything in Dartmoor as it has nothing to do with the old daoc, as we remember it, anymore. Some people have been talking about doing a Caer Sidi raid afterwards. If DF is open we can go see if one of the Princes has been promoted to King yet

Raid is semi-public as in it's ment for the II Fear II alliance members only. I do not want greedy yanks tagging along in Sidi/DF/whatever and claiming all the loot so they can sell it for insane prices on their merchants. So please do not spread the rumour of the raid outside of the alliance, thank you. Adding to this, not only am I doing this for the nostalgia trip, but I am very fond of epic trophies. If it is not too much to ask I would love it if people would let me have the Afanc, Xanxicar and Prince trophies. It would mean the world to me :)

TIME & PLACE

Ofcourse this raid will be executed on Dyvet the english EU cluster for extra nostalgia points...... Lol of course not! It will be on Alb/Ywain and we will be meeting up at Snowdonia Fortress at 8CET/7GMT

Another thing is that it is of course recomended turning up in epic armor, regular cloaks and old school weapons purely for looks :D

Let me know if you'll be showing up or atleast intend to so I have an idea if we'll actually be able to do this. Also if you have any suggestions for what to do after the Xanxicar feel free to spill it

Hope to see you all thursday! :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
This sounds fucking immense! I never killed Xanxicar :(
Unfortunately I'm not gonna be around so cant come :(

Good luck guys

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
im not in your /as :( i am Euro tho so can i still join?

CorNokZ

Yeah ofcourse you can join mate..

Why won't you be able to make it Bahumat?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Same here , not in your alliance (not in any guild at all btw :p ) but would like to tag along with my gimpish Friar Kiix :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I did a Barfog raid with a fg of Gk's, with a semi group of randoms who wanted some nostalgia.

Itll take about an hour to trash everything,id say go spank the Dragon first then run around like a loon doing Barfog

CorNokZ

you're more than welcome to join Twoeye

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Fails :< you rolled a pve server to then go back to an rvr server to do pve :eek:

CorNokZ

pve server was fun cause you could do all encounters on all realms without having to change realms, but was missing the pvp aspect and the guys in my guild

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gaheris wasnt that bad to be fair.

Yea no pvp, but if you wanted a night off the pvp when the zergs got too bad, you could roll a character and have a twat about :)

The same with pvp servers like Camlann/ mordred.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
pve server was fun cause you could do all encounters on all realms without having to change realms, but was missing the pvp aspect and the guys in my guild

PvE thats funny?
I never tried that...

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Got football tomorrow so you wont have a stroppy sorc joining you :(.

Hope the RvR got better after I quit last night.

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
I will be there bambi!

might be a little late 20 mins or so max but ill bring my theurgy :)

CorNokZ

With Togs by my side it can only mean success! \o/

CorNokZ

RAID IS CANCELED!

Doesn't seem like we will have the numbers I was hoping for :(

With 2fgs we could probably do it, but was hoping to get the whole alliance/all EU players to join in on the fun..

Will be planning the raid again in the near future, but with a week's notice so everyone will be able to recieve notice of the raid

I'm so sorry, but I promise you that I will be planning the Nostalgia Raid again + something useful(sidi/DF/DR/Epic/co5/arti/ml/etc) afterwards

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
nevermind mate :)

should also try posting on our alliance forum, probably get some interest there for next time.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Next time ill come and join on my merc called Zeptina! :D

CorNokZ

btw what's our alliance forum called? Never been there..

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
RAID IS CANCELED!

Doesn't seem like we will have the numbers I was hoping for :(

With 2fgs we could probably do it, but was hoping to get the whole alliance/all EU players to join in on the fun..

Will be planning the raid again in the near future, but with a week's notice so everyone will be able to recieve notice of the raid

I'm so sorry, but I promise you that I will be planning the Nostalgia Raid again + something useful(sidi/DF/DR/Epic/co5/arti/ml/etc) afterwards

U dont need more than necro friar and cleric for any of those mobs but i reckon be more fun with alot of peeps ?;)

CorNokZ

Exactly.. It's not like we need a huge zerg, but the more the merrier

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom