Thugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
lol m8. Your not the best SB in thidranki, If so who says so? just you. so shut up man, and also. every one of your posts people spam it telling you how crap you are and stupid? you think youv'e earned something in life? killing some graphical images on a computer? go get a life kidda, your just pefetic... your not the best stop blagging it, and just shut up and play like the rest, you make it hard for them so far, every one of your fights you've had in Thidranki, you've posted a movie of... STOP WASTING YOUR TIME.

ps: ignore the "lol m8." he's no friend of mine

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
wtf is up with all these "FAO thugs" threads! OMG!
Stop wasting your time by wasting our time!!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
You want him to go away? Simple solution, STOP GIVING HIM THE ATTENTION HE CRAVES.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
You want him to go away? Simple solution, STOP GIVING HIM THE ATTENTION HE CRAVES.
wisest words in a Thugs thread so far.
but then again, if i didnt have this retarded monkey posting on the forums how would i pass time at work?
hes so gimped its funny and i would hate for those moments where hes completely oblivious to the fact that everyone, besides his other FH-accounts, thinks hes a mentally very disturbed individual

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
its true - like a car crash in slow motion, on a forum, with an idiot at the wheel, with a camera, in widescreen ;)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
are u pie? cos if u r i like u :p

if i was pie i liked myself and i would be an ego-tripping bastard.

if i am though, you would be someone that likes ego-tripping bastards which made you ... ?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil
wisest words in a Thugs thread so far.
but then again, if i didnt have this retarded monkey posting on the forums how would i pass time at work?
hes so gimped its funny and i would hate for those moments where hes completely oblivious to the fact that everyone, besides his other FH-accounts, thinks hes a mentally very disturbed individual

Dead right about my sb being gimped. Made him weaker and weaker to have more offa challenge and to give you lot more offa chance. Guess wot I still kills you all! Especially your infs Jobil for sure. Like fighting someone made outta limp bread! All squashy like.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Jobil

Especially your infs Jobil for sure. Like fighting someone made outta limp bread! All squashy like.

sure we can duel, got one lvl 36 and one lvl 50, which would you prefer?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Typical

Typical response from an Alb stealther. Wot you want me to fight them with my gimped level 24 sb?

M8y don't give me all that crap I tore your infs a new arse hole in Thid countless times. If the game was balanced at later levels I would obviously continue to do it there too. Game sux though as you well know. Fair playing field I would rule this bloody game from start to finish!

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Typical response from an Alb stealther. Wot you want me to fight them with my gimped level 24 sb?

M8y don't give me all that crap I tore your infs a new arse hole in Thid countless times. If the game was balanced at later levels I would obviously continue to do it there too. Game sux though as you well know. Fair playing field I would rule this bloody game from start to finish!

Tbh we once again come to the moment where you refuse to acknowledge that it requires more skill in 50s than Thid, you have time to work with your char and get the good experience with all the other moves. Did you know that your SBs can climb walls if you left Thid. So if you wanna be the best and have people to respect you, lvl to 50, Do the whole ToA and go out and play with the big boys. Takes time but at least you can give yourself credit.

Oh and one more thing, I reckon Im on Thugs ignore list since he never talks to me xD

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
How bad the game is

I got 2 level 50 sbs. Took em up to learn how to fight with them and to see their damage. Full la and full crit. To show you how rediculous the game is at level 50 I respecced one Norse sb to exactly the same spec as my one in Thid but this time with level 50 poison. Same tactics exactly. Hit an inf outta stealth cos I had 50 stealth and yet again I was too fast. My specs unbuffed though were lower than my level 24 buffed valkyn. Lower str - dex etc. Only things higher were con and hits. Talk about buffs? Anyways hits this inf as I always do and swapped to a 100% 2 hander for the follow up. I hit him for 95. He turns around and hits me for 350 on mainhand and 150 offhand. Now I know this game is terribly hard on SBs and all in favour of the other 2 stealthers at 50 but I could surely see that it was an impossible task to overcome that advantage.

'Respec to crit' I hear you shout. Nah, even if I perfed the bugger I doubt whether I could hit harder than 150 with it. Wot a rediculous way to design a game.

Another thing is I cruised around then hidden and watched the game. It was bloody awful. Nearly everyone dies faster than they do in Thid? No chance to show any skill in a lotta cases. Watched level 50 sbs kill things and then die instantly. I could see that you really needed to have a crit attack opener if you wanted to kill anything cos you had to do it very quickly to have a chance of living. Absolutely dreadful and is the reason why all the level 50 lads are returning to Thid. Like I said all along the game never needed to go any higher!

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I got 2 level 50 sbs. Took em up to learn how to fight with them and to see their damage. Full la and full crit. To show you how rediculous the game is at level 50 I respecced one Norse sb to exactly the same spec as my one in Thid but this time with level 50 poison. Same tactics exactly. Hit an inf outta stealth cos I had 50 stealth and yet again I was too fast. My specs unbuffed though were lower than my level 24 buffed valkyn. Lower str - dex etc. Only things higher were con and hits. Talk about buffs? Anyways hits this inf as I always do and swapped to a 100% 2 hander for the follow up. I hit him for 95. He turns around and hits me for 350 on mainhand and 150 offhand. Now I know this game is terribly hard on SBs and all in favour of the other 2 stealthers at 50 but I could surely see that it was an impossible task to overcome that advantage.

'Respec to crit' I hear you shout. Nah, even if I perfed the bugger I doubt whether I could hit harder than 150 with it. Wot a rediculous way to design a game.

Another thing is I cruised around then hidden and watched the game. It was bloody awful. Nearly everyone dies faster than they do in Thid? No chance to show any skill in a lotta cases. Watched level 50 sbs kill things and then die instantly. I could see that you really needed to have a crit attack opener if you wanted to kill anything cos you had to do it very quickly to have a chance of living. Absolutely dreadful and is the reason why all the level 50 lads are returning to Thid. Like I said all along the game never needed to go any higher!
well with your ubah bug abuse and big mouth, that shouldn't affect you tho?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh?

I ain't dull though m8. Wotever you think about me I ain't that - far from it infact. I can overcome most things in Thid even though it is incredibly hard to kill buffed oponents when unbuffed. Can just about manage it though not all the time for sure. Beyond Thid? Nope the disadvantages grow. Buffs get stronger with the af buff on an inf providing more and more protection, and the haste buff the luri gets making them faster and faster.

So there you go. I will freely admit that I can't compete at level 50 and won't even bother to try. Nightmare scenario for sure.

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:

Funny stuff, so you did crap with your lvl50 SBs, kept losing and decided to stick with Thid chars since they are only half skillful than the lvl50s. The point of your damage is that you probably don't have a decent template on ya, it takes time and effort to get a good one. Plus you probably are fighting the big boy like Arraudry, Bigcheif and Rambo who have spent years getting to the status of who they are, they didn't quit when they got killed by the odd Mid/Hib (Although Rambo did quit but eh, probably got bored) don't expect to walk into the big boys RvR and expect to be a legend in the first night, I have been in the game for 3 years and Im sure people have never heard of Keres but thats something to work on :fluffle:

Now you say can't show skills because it all happens too fast. Have you even thought about the fact that people fight so quickly because they have the skills to kill that fast. You probably have just PA...fair enough. My lvl50 Inf has PA followed by CD followed by SS, more skills. I use them when I get the chance and all kind of other style for different situations to kill faster because the other guy would do the same, s/he isn't gonna fight me with skills you just gain at Thid lvl, whats the point.

Once again...feel free to ignore my post like you always do, just shows that I have hit something in your head and you can't get around it so you ignore it :twak:

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I ain't dull though m8. Wotever you think about me I ain't that - far from it infact. I can overcome most things in Thid even though it is incredibly hard to kill buffed oponents when unbuffed. Can just about manage it though not all the time for sure. Beyond Thid? Nope the disadvantages grow. Buffs get stronger with the af buff on an inf providing more and more protection, and the haste buff the luri gets making them faster and faster.

So there you go. I will freely admit that I can't compete at level 50 and won't even bother to try. Nightmare scenario for sure.
im not gonna slag you off, for once you made a semi sensible post, but i did how ever stumble over somewhat of a paradox...

you stated in a previous post that you can achieve well more than most and have the brains to match. 75%+ of this server can achieve some what success in Big League RvR, you fall short with the 25% and you admit this (which is cool) and yes, some of the 75% also play sbs, armsmen and whatever other less loved class there are out there. i have a full time job and not very much time to play, yet I have managed to stay in Big League. See where I'm going at?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
So wot?

So I gotta spend months getting gear and that just so I can play at 50? Never heard such a fooking load of crap in all my life. I reckon Mythic ought be be taken to court because they are just taking the almighty piss.

Takes you months in some cases to get to 50 only to find you then gotta get a buffbot, TOA and god knows wot just to have any sort of damage output?

I really think this is gross exploitation and should be investigated by some sort of overseer. Some ombudsman should have the power to step in and alter this game because I have never seen such blatent ways to extract money from any game player before.

The more I think about it the more annoyed I get.

Aren't you lot aware of the above?

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Jobil said:
im not gonna slag you off, for once you made a semi sensible post, but i did how ever stumble over somewhat of a paradox...

you stated in a previous post that you can achieve well more than most and have the brains to match. 75%+ of this server can achieve some what success in Big League RvR, you fall short with the 25% and you admit this (which is cool) and yes, some of the 75% also play sbs, armsmen and whatever other less loved class there are out there. i have a full time job and not very much time to play, yet I have managed to stay in Big League. See where I'm going at?

Probably too drunk to handle 50 RvR so he sticks with the sandbox xD

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
So I gotta spend months getting gear and that just so I can play at 50? Never heard such a fooking load of crap in all my life. I reckon Mythic ought be be taken to court because they are just taking the almighty piss.

Takes you months in some cases to get to 50 only to find you then gotta get a buffbot, TOA and god knows wot just to have any sort of damage output?

I really think this is gross exploitation and should be investigated by some sort of overseer. Some ombudsman should have the power to step in and alter this game because I have never seen such blatent ways to extract money from any game player before.

Aware that we have to spend months lvling 50s, get BBs, do the whole ToA stuff...My 97 play days on my wizzie says yes but its all good fun, something you seem to take seriously. If you don't like the style of the game, theres the door <points to the exit>

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Thing is m8y's

You gotta admit I gotta strange head on my shoulders. I can see things so clearly that others can't. Has always been the case. I have said things all along about level 50 combat and now it is being proven. Level 50 lads are freely admitting that Thid is more fun and are returning in considerable numbers.

Yah gotta admit also that my mind is razor sharp and never misses a thing. Tis how and why I have honed my sbs to be so good.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
You gotta admit I gotta strange head on my shoulders. I can see things so clearly that others can't. Has always been the case. I have said things all along about level 50 combat and now it is being proven. Level 50 lads are freely admitting that Thid is more fun and are returning in considerable numbers.

Yah gotta admit also that my mind is razor sharp and never misses a thing. Tis how and why I have honed my sbs to be so good.
no, actually i wont admit that 50's are crawling to the bgs more than they always have, no i wont admit you see things clearer than the rest, you wont listen to reason and dont try and tell me next that you're the only one thats right and the rest of us are wrong. no, i wont admit you have honed anything else than superior bug abuse.

there are only really two types of people i initially have no respect for, arrogant people and people who have found "The Truth".
seek the truth but never ever think you've found it, makes you stubborn, dumb and utterly boring

i will admit to the strange head, but dont make the mistake of taking that as a compliment tho

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:

im bored with you now, cocksock.

We've tried to point out what an obnoxious person you are, and how amazingly blurred your vision of yourself is, but you seem to be convinced you are the second coming, jus because you managed to hit some buttons in the right order. big fnckin deal.

by the time you hit puberty, the few friends you have (if any) will have abandoned you in favour of sticking rusty pins in their eyes...

have fun without me

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

theres a game called Counter-Strike, its all about running in all guns blazing the second you log on, I reckon the Half-Life game is pretty much being handed out for free in stores nowadays, so go buy that and start playing. there you sure as hell dont have to worry about building up anything and it has lots and lots of gross lil kids like yourself running around in a disillusion of self-ubahness

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Delusion?

There ain't any m8. I am uber. Lotta peeps think I am too :) .

Green eyed jealousy kicking in for sure. Yah can see if all over your posts m8. You and all the rest of the backstabbers.

Anyways I have had my fun with this game - proved my point over and over for months. Bout time I showed you all how good I can play other alts like a zerker.

Cya all soon I expect.

Oh and by the way if I wouldn't go anywhere near my zerker if you are an inf - buffed or not - cos he gonna spec in hammer and will drop you so fast you will be amazed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom