Thuergist - comments / ideas plse

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi.

Sorting out my Thuergist sc as I think the day of the Theurgist could be coming!

So.......

1. What Ra's would you want by say RR3? I'm thinking purge 2 at the least?

2. Do theurgists need + skills? I'.e Would an air theurg still need max + for nukes?

3. Which rvr spec would you use for playing a primary interupter?

Many thanks for any pearls of wisdom you can offer :)

/bow

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Aye max + on Wind helps a bit, anything over 50 is about 0.5% extra dmg per pt or something along those lines. As for RA's well I am not too sure nowdays cause my Theurgist islong retired from RvR and is earth spec anyway. As for #3 well mach 5 earth pets that last 60secs can interupt alot longer than the ind pets but of course they get no stun, the damage on the earth pet is nice and you can't outrun them either.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
+11 skill is around 2.5% damage, NOT worth it. (Friend on avalon did some tests) For an interupter I'd go 35 earth 40 ice. And ras, mcl2, aug dex 2 - 3, purge1 maybe if you want to have it.

Robby

Fledgling Freddie
purge 2 is a must. Most fights are being decided in first 10 seconds. If you lose 6 seconds cause of purge it's hell.

In solo fights, vs a decent tank or other caster, the fight is already lost if ou can't do anything for 6 seconds.

purge 2 is a must

S

Shazzbot

Im specc'd 45 air - for the nukes, 25 ice for the pets, and 16 earth

decent spec I much prefer it in RvR than all earth like I used to be, tbh pbt doesn't help much in RvR..

As for Ra's atm I have purge 1 and Mcl 1 and am 2 rp away from getting mcl 2 I find that I run outta pow alot more than I need to purge, plus the fact that you have to wait for 15 min to recast with purge and only like 5 or 3 (forget which) min on mcl. Mcl also helps with pve.

I'm sure you could do alot of things different with the right arti's but as I only have BoM I wouldn't know plus you have to take all the time to get the right ones to the right lvl...

anyway thats what I have done, and im still enjoying playing my theurg. There are alot better/uber theurgs out there than me tho :D

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Lori! You might want to get Tartaros Gift as the level 5 ability is MCL2, quite handy in rvr :)

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
Hi.

Sorting out my Thuergist sc as I think the day of the Theurgist could be coming!

The day of the Theurgist has long past lol

Has been done and dusted since the earily days of DAoC, sure theurgists are still great chars (if u spec like i did from teh start instead of respecing from earth, had to get that in, so bitter still :p )

Seriously though, wind spec being 45~ is a must, then either ice/earth depending on what you want to add to, group or solo more. Also what ML path you take will define if you require a BT or not.

Cast speed is a must, and having a nice powerpool is a prereq due to pet spam (even though they take a % its very usful to know when uve used up a % that the % left is actually a large amount of power for a set power spell, confused yet ? :eek7: )

For a caster, purge is a must, well for any class tbh.

Getting a good ToA/Catacombs setup is a must have, no point being buffed to the tits with a well speced character without having the setup, otherwise your only just better than a buffed newb (alot of them around :p )

The day of the theurgist will never come again, though we are still a powerful class if used correctly though (Shark form theurgist owns :clap: )

vulgar

Fledgling Freddie
imo lorimez no matter how u spec your theo it will still be a gimp

luvs ya

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Raze I've got Tarts and its Lvl 8 but cheers for poitning it out :)

Krissy - ty for input :)

Vulgar - stick to adding with that gimp scout bud :) My Theurg will be uber!!!!!!!!!

/bow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom