Thrusting Frenzy

S

starblade

Last night, we had a nice drop in Barfog. The thing is called 'Thrusting Frenzy' and is obviously an infiltrator weapon.

Stats are :
16.2dps at 2.7 speed, 100/100/90/25
Envenom/Dex +4, Thrust/Body resist 6%
DD 97 (spirit)

Cons red to me at 41+ atm.

Problem is, our guild has a total lack of thrust infils (yeah ... shame on us for being a young guild :p ) ... or any high lvl infils at all atm but we're working on that. So if there is anyone out there liking this weapon (think it's nice but hey, i'm not an assassin) and can put it to some good use stabbing some mids n hibs, feel free to pm me.

L

Light

Hmmm guess I was a tad to dramatic then

Guess you should give it to someone else then

D

Dherkova

What a lame reply Light :rolleyes:
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
don't do it again :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Perplexed

L

Light

Hey that isn't fair, guess I may as well give up then cause ur obviously gonna give it to Ninja guy forgotten his name

Oh and what did it drop off may I ask?

T

Tigerius

C'mon Light you're not that young are you? :)

We'll get you one, 's just a drop m8.. shh.. hush.. hush.

Drops of Frenzy Feeders.

Or we'll just make Starblade a nice offer :)

L

Light

Ok thanks well done to Ninja Styles for getting the sword, guess I will have to go look some more

Oh and apologies for the childish reply sometimes forget I am 23

S

starblade

Hey ... dont go deciding for me who to give it to :rolleyes:

Seen the great work Illuminati did last night :) (together with a whole lot of others .... well done all. Running my butt out of Barfog again at the excal siege tho ... ) I think you DO deserve one Light :) After all, we got a frenzied blade and I'm not 50 -by far- either ;) ... it softens the pain of getting there tho.

Pm me later, I'm sure an enthusiastic fella like you can rampage thru them middies that keep mezzing me :)

L

Light

I....I....I dunno what to say...I am speechless, hardly think my behaviour deserved it to be honest :( Sorry for that

But if you are going to give it to me you could pass it to an Illuminati member who may be on now, as I am at work and won't be on DAoC till 6pm tonight, otherwise I will search high and low for u tonight

:D :D :clap: :clap:

S

starblade

as I am at work and won't be on DAoC till 6pm tonight

lol, and where do you think I am :D
But you will get it tonight Light, no worries ;)

/edit : And dont worry bout the behavior, fell off my chair laughing ... was utterly cool m8

L

Light

A deep, very meaningful thankyou to you Starblade you have made my year.......truly thankful

L

Light

And Belthazor when are u ever 5+ Level?

ur lvl 42 aren't u? Or have u super levelled WOOHOO

N

)nick(

Damn to late :( Just PM'd you unfortunately I see you've already promised it to the equally worthy Light, I am making the assumption here that I am indeed worthy of such a weapon :)

L

Light

:( Sorry mate I feel all guilty now if I ever get one which I probably will on a classic Illuminati hunting raid I will hold it for u

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

O

old.Calvin

I take it this is a hint for a Barfog Hunt Light :)

:rolleyes:

S

starblade

Sorry Nicolas ...
I'll keep u in mind tho ... going thru a period of 'drop magnetism' last 3 days.

<Doh ... prob just ended it writing this>

Leave a spot of grass open for us Crusaders to squeeze in at the feeders when all you high lvls go rampaging them poor beasties ;)

/edit : Sorry for all those not getting it ... no idea the sucker was on so many's wanted list ... just a poor 60 Int pally here trying to make someone happy ;)

N

)nick(

Can you hunt the feeders at lvl 41? If so then I'll go there this weekend with a small group of my own :)

S

starblade

Been doing them with 6 to 8 40-42 and one 44 player of our guild ... just bashing them : me, gimped 2 handed pally, our totally gimped out cabby, armsmen and some soon-to-be nerfed Clerics ;)

Hmmm .... I'll be so brainwashed soon with all them gimp threads I'm gonna believe what I wrote up there :rolleyes: ... NOT

Seeing you are all higher then us ... won't be a big prob I assume :p

O

old.Paranoid

bah light!

unedit your first post, i wanna see what it said!!!!!

D

Dherkova

OMG what happend with albion?
Everybody complaining about drops, lol.
Just a point: U'll do better dmg with 15 dps till 49 or 50. But
that doesn't matter, just think a bit sometimes:
U still need 5-6 lvls to use the weapon, so it's a few days
of play, in these days u can make more than 1 barfog trip, also
u get xp, not nice, but not really bad. So u have time to get ur
drop. I really can't understand why ppl want drops to put them
on vault for 5 lvls.

L

Light

Its called "...something to look forward too......"

N

Ninjastyle

omg, i've been away for a few days and this is what i read on the forum...........guess i'm too late now

S

starblade

True, for Light as also a bit for Dherkova.

But, ...the blade is better of in Light's hands then it is in mine Dherkova ... if he needs a couple more lvls to use it, so be it. My fun infil is only 6 :) so the weapon would prob run away from boredom before I hit 45.

If Light keeps it as an extra 'stimuli' to get those hard lvls, so much the better. If he decides to pass it on to another infil, thats his choice too as it is his blade from now on ;)

In the end, it comes down to the same thing, one damn good infil with a fine blade stabbing hibbies and mids and thats the only thing that counts. Anyways, have fun with it.

K

K0nah

Well even if u dont use the weapon itself u can still equip it, apply the higher lvls poisons then unequip it ;)

L

Light

Well I appreciate him giving it to me and I see Dherv's point a very valid one at that

B

belth

It's a valid point if you're going to hit things with the weapon. I'm using mine, but just for envenoming my regular weapons ;)

And the 5+ means I'm past level 5 :p

Edit: don't wear it out, the env+4 gets changed to thrust+4 in 1.49 drops :mad:

N

Ninjastyle

ffs looks like i'm the only high lvl infiltrator who doesnt have a thrusting frenzy
cute even has 2 !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom