thrusters in sidi?

K

Kurik BHM

i know there is a 1h thrust wpn with 4.3 spd for minstrels/scouts..

is there perhaps a similar weapon for mercs perhaps?

1hander but slower speed.. i want more then 3.5 :( and no i dont want slash specc

B

belth

DW and you get your SPDs restricted in Alb and to a lesser extent in Hib. Should restrict MUCH more there IMO.

O

old.LandShark

You could always use a 16.1 gladius until you're rr5, Kurik... (although 3.7 is hardly 'slow' as such)

B

belth

Gladius outdamages Guarded Rapier at RR5 for quite some time, with the haste-effect calculated in.

B

bult

give broodmother fang for alb, or bane for mercs :eek:

X

xplo

Azure Duelist Rapier
16.5 dps, 3.6 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
+4 thrust, +4 parry, +22 dex, +15 qui
procs a 75 value self AF buff

slowest one imo

O

old.LandShark

I'd go max qui on a merc personally but that might just be me :p
You ain't a zerker, not much sense in not maxing out your qui, and using a gladius/dirk combo instead of GR/LD. (maybe. I'm not Pin; i cba to run the numbers)

V

Vasconcelos

Ran some crappy tests with my merc on my bot using GR + Dirk n Gladius + Dirk, the difference btwn both combinations in terms of damage was tiny.
Guess u need at least 0.4 spd more to notice any difference.
Neways, using a Dirk (2.2 spd) on lefthand seems to be the better choice....

B

belth

Hmm... Guess the inf goes on even longer hold, not that I mind really. More imbues though, mmm....

V

Vasconcelos

3.9 spd main hand n 2.2 spd (a Dirk) off-hand sounds really good for me........ :great:

B

belth

The 16.5 dps/2.4 spd thruster sounds better really, it's only 0.1 spd slower than a dirk (with haste effect ofc), while having 3 more imbue-points, so that offsets the speed difference for me anyway. Plus the slightly higher damage when it hits.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by belth
The 16.5 dps/2.4 spd thruster sounds better really, it's only 0.1 spd slower than a dirk (with haste effect ofc), while having 3 more imbue-points, so that offsets the speed difference for me anyway. Plus the slightly higher damage when it hits.

Dirk is 2.2spd but yes, didnt see that 2.4spd/16.5 lefthander in the new list.
Hope its not another Long Dirk......

B

belth

Well, if it looks same as the hib equivalent, it's just a slightly enlarged stiletto. I'd rather take their current 16.5 spd (?) offhander model, the dagger with wavy blade. Hopefully the new 3.9 rapier doesn't have enlarged regular Rapier graphics - toothpick2003 :(

F

-frostor-

Lots of the new weapons have new skins, or stolen from SI skins.

GIVZ CRAFTABLE FORK

T

Tranquil-

Albion:

Long Bow
Exceptional long bow (1020) 16.5 dps - 5.2 spd
Fortified long bow (1030) 16.5 dps - 5.0 spd

New bowspeeds for alb, none for hib/mid. MWAHAAHA. ;)

edit: Hrm, seems like there's some new ones for hib, might be some new ones for mid too then. bah.

Too bad I won't get to try them for a year. The military is wasting my time. :(

B

belth

All the weapon models are actually just copied from other realms :( Might change in 1.64-final though, I hope.

K

Kurik BHM

aye.. mythic always been good at the ctrl+c ctrl+v chain. needs nerf imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom