Thrust inf Xperts:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all. its around ½ year ago i played my inf active =P.

so here comes a total noob question tbh: in my template i putted lgw heater as main hand. and croc dagger offhand. but when i got dagger to lvl10 it makes me able to make a second weapon from the dagger. so what should i do ? use heater/croc. heater/blade shadow( weapon from croc daggeR). or croc/blade shadow ? my concerne is that if i do heater/blade shadow i go from 8% melee dmg. 7% style dmg, 9% melee speed. to 4% melee dmg, 4% style dmg. 9% melee speed.

but allso how would the croc /blade shadow combo work ? then i cant use heater against stealthers tho..

but thx alot for future replyes :p

/Infiltrating

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
oki. now time to find someone to make a stealther zerg, as both mids/hibs seem to do it all the time =P kinda leaves a soloer like me with 0% chance of winning ;)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
oki. now time to find someone to make a stealther zerg, as both mids/hibs seem to do it all the time =P kinda leaves a soloer like me with 0% chance of winning ;)

necromania said:
its around ½ year ago i played my inf active

:eek: :touch:

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
just cos u cant solo dosent mean u have to zerg :/

orly :p you think every inf near RR5 can solo 3 x 2 handed Sb's. or 3 hunters 2 sb's. og 2 rangers, 3 ns's :p

ye im gimp at inf atm no doubt. but cant beat stealthzerg :p

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
orly :p you think every inf near RR5 can solo 3 x 2 handed Sb's. or 3 hunters 2 sb's. og 2 rangers, 3 ns's :p

ye im gimp at inf atm no doubt. but cant beat stealthzerg :p
u rly need to go other place's then, have played my infil abit the last couple of days, yes u run into the odd grp of stealther's but i tend to find plenty of 1on1 action tbh, just dont hunt infront of berk's when mid's have it :m00:

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
close to cap style and melee damage % is the win.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:
u rly need to go other place's then, have played my infil abit the last couple of days, yes u run into the odd grp of stealther's but i tend to find plenty of 1on1 action tbh, just dont hunt infront of berk's when mid's have it :m00:

tell me where :D beno/berks is too zergy.

Bledmeer is dead.
Crauc is camped by kilsilmba zerg kinda often :D

agramon is dead :D

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
necromania said:
tell me where :D beno/berks is too zergy.

Bledmeer is dead.
Crauc is camped by kilsilmba zerg kinda often :D

agramon is dead :D

EDDA ISLAND!! WOOOO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom