Thrust and typical Mythic

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Plz someone tell me... why they changed a low lvl move in thrust for non stealthers but not Dragonfang. Now this may seem a bit of a pointless rant and tbh it is :) . But ... my Paladin is Thrust, and originally so was my Armsman. Now... being an Armsman i wanted to obviously max out my wep to 50 <was Inconnu for the dex>. But then i noticed , Dragonfang has NOT been changed from evade. Now ok DF got nerfed a while back and its not that uber anymore but it does do a hell of a lot more dmg then Beartooth which has the timer stun off a block. Why the hell did they give Pallys and Arms access to Thrust and not change the lvl 50 move to a parry/block reactive for us. Its not hard to do, they changed the Reaver parry chain to block for Heretics. Typical lazy bollox from Mythic as usual.

There is no point in speccing 50 Thrust other than a tiny bit of Wepskill which tbh i dont want for the fact im getting a defunct move. Mercs and Mincers can at least Evade so its ok for them. Dont know if its ever been mentioned in a TL report b4, but i think its about time this was changed.

:twak: Mythic

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
knighthood said:
Plz someone tell me... why they changed a low lvl move in thrust for non stealthers but not Dragonfang. Now this may seem a bit of a pointless rant and tbh it is :) . But ... my Paladin is Thrust, and originally so was my Armsman. Now... being an Armsman i wanted to obviously max out my wep to 50 <was Inconnu for the dex>. But then i noticed , Dragonfang has NOT been changed from evade. Now ok DF got nerfed a while back and its not that uber anymore but it does do a hell of a lot more dmg then Beartooth which has the timer stun off a block. Why the hell did they give Pallys and Arms access to Thrust and not change the lvl 50 move to a parry/block reactive for us. Its not hard to do, they changed the Reaver parry chain to block for Heretics. Typical lazy bollox from Mythic as usual.

There is no point in speccing 50 Thrust other than a tiny bit of Wepskill which tbh i dont want for the fact im getting a defunct move. Mercs and Mincers can at least Evade so its ok for them. Dont know if its ever been mentioned in a TL report b4, but i think its about time this was changed.

:twak: Mythic

Brutalize ftw? 10 sec stun off block.

and Mythic never made sense :p

And iirc Armsmen/Paladin dont even get the lvl 50 Thrust style cause they lack Evade.

peder

Fledgling Freddie
littlr fella jiust spec like youtr style
muytgci balance it later anyways

sorry spelling but i frinks a cider :drink:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
peder said:
littlr fella jiust spec like youtr style
muytgci balance it later anyways

sorry spelling but i frinks a cider :drink:

Wow. You rock.