throne room in catacombs????

G

gorre

does someone knows the whereabouts of this place?
its discribed as followed: the Throne Room (the one with the mob surrounded by fire)

mobs there are suposed to drop kick arse mage n sorc ringz of the Vae Inimicus set

C

case-rigantis

never heard of it..i`d be happy to go have a look in about 10 bubs if you wanna go exploring?

Case level 49 pally

F

Flimgoblin

won't be there till next patch - the catacombs, mithra and a few other places in hib/mid get enlarged in the next couple of patches :)

W

wolvon fury

Nisse layers, gets made twice maby even three times as big as it is at the moment,

And they add a new skin to the tomte's,

They are little evil Gnomes

F

Flimgoblin

what are they just now?
goblin-like?
or brownies?

F

Flimgoblin

I noticed in one of the movies that water beetles change from being spiders to actually being beetles which is cool :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I like the new sections of the Muire tomb (including Hellhag and her weird sister not running around on the first level anymore)... made exploring with my bard a real fun experience.

The debuffing undead champions are a pain in the arse, though...:D

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by Fingoniel
won't be there till next patch - the catacombs, mithra and a few other places in hib/mid get enlarged in the next couple of patches :)

Wow, cool, I have a couple of low level chars I'll play when that happens.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

actually the tomtes are more like spriggarns now.
But they will look like santas little helpers from hell :/

R

Roalith

Looking at Kirstena's map atlas, Catacombs of Cardova even get a second entrance at the lone tower near the entrance to Dartmoor :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom