Throd save us!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I also think we need to completely exterminate the grey squirrel so as to allow the red to return in numbers. I'd eat a squirrel pie, no problem.
I'm in 100% agreement with you. Bloody immigrant squirrels forcing out the indigenous population.

Funny tho. My grandad thought the same thing about black people, but the least said about that the better ;)

rynnor

Rockhound
I'm in 100% agreement with you. Bloody immigrant squirrels forcing out the indigenous population.

Funny tho. My grandad thought the same thing about black people, but the least said about that the better ;)

We should wipe out rabbits too then - only hares are native to the UK.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Friend of the family lost her lower leg after a crash with a deer her car was upside down in a ditch for 4 hours then it took 2 more hours for them to cut her out by then dead foot.

rynnor

Rockhound
My granddad tried that too. Cooking up myxy in his anti rabbit lab. ;)

Edit: Looked up myxy's history after posting that. Actually shocking cruelty.

That Wiki says Myxy rabbits in the final stage of the disease are still a common sight in the UK - I cant remember seeing one for about 30 years though thanks to resistance to the disease.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Friend of the family lost her lower leg after a crash with a deer her car was upside down in a ditch for 4 hours then it took 2 more hours for them to cut her out by then dead foot.

Did they find the animal? I bet the police were clueless looking for a no eye deer.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Did they find the animal? I bet the police were clueless looking for a no eye deer.
waka waka. But it was not hard to find it had become one with the front of the car.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That Wiki says Myxy rabbits in the final stage of the disease are still a common sight in the UK - I cant remember seeing one for about 30 years though thanks to resistance to the disease.
Saw one two months ago about 20 miles north of Nottingham on a bike ride. Before that it was last year in the same area.

It's easy to spot 'em. They're generally in too much pain to run away. So I tend to jump on their heads.

It makes me feel sad and a little bit sick and weird but also manly and righteously humane at the same time. :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Saw a couple last year but the farmers round here shoot the myxy rabbits, and leave the normal ones for some reason. My cat only seems to bring back healthy ones too.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Selective culling pf grey squirrels, are you sure?

Greys are vermin, so there is no selection, you just kill em all (tm) , but despite that there are still loads of them. Not sure about that at all.

Yes, I remember a report on the radio detailing a scheme in which grey squirrels had been completely removed from an area of woodland in the NE. Apparently, it didn't take long for reds to repopulate the area.

Of course your average man on the street would be horrified at such a suggestion, but then again your average man on the street has never seen a red squirrel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom