three questions the came to mind

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
1)why does stella smell like cannabis
2)is it ok to tell you friend you have fantasies about her and you masturbate rigourusly about them?
3)why does our internal body clock synchronise with the mars length of day when we are totally excluded from all perception of time on earth?

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
because its the millenium dude, and hi .. let me introduce myself, my name is frank butcher! want a cup of tea percy?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:

Either you smoking some strange shit...or drinking some strange shit dude..
Did you buy your beer off a strange looking Latvian down your local market or anything?

tris-

evzy said:
Either you smoking some strange shit...or drinking some strange shit dude..
Did you buy your beer off a strange looking Latvian down your local market or anything?

lol, no this is legitamate bottles of stella.

i havent smoked weed in ages, but the weed smelt like weed and this stella smells like weed.
i noticed some beers do aswell.

maybe it just reminds me of the smell, which is why i think it does? who knows.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
1. Stella is made from the urine of stoned Dutch factory workers - hence it often smells of cannabis.

2. Yes, providing you're at ease with the friendship being over.

3. Because there is a Swiss clockmaker in each and every one of us.

Balan

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
1. Stella is made from the urine of stoned Dutch factory workers - hence it often smells of cannabis.

2. Yes, providing you're at ease with the friendship being over.

3. Because there is a Swiss clockmaker in each and every one of us.

ha ha good answer dont worry bout number 2 lol i've have a girl mate for years JUST FRIENDS now were 2gether :cheers: and no i did not do what the 2nd question is

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
2)is it ok to tell you friend you have fantasies about her and you masturbate rigourusly about them?
3)why does our internal body clock synchronise with the mars length of day when we are totally excluded from all perception of time on earth?

1) doesnt
2) sure, she may not be pleased, she may be flatered, she may no longer be your friend, she may full fill such fantasies, its all one big risk - oh eithar way she will probably think your a pervert and have mis-used her trust as a friend for a tug/tug material.
3) no idea

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
tris- said:

1. No it doesn't!
2. It's better to tell her you fancy her :x
3. Proof?

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie

Dont tell her. Do like i did, i had sex with her. then i told her... :sex:

tris-

i already told her i fancy her. she is my best female mate. she doesnt think im a perv either, she says its dirty and shes just as dirty! she txt me everynight and says enjoy your wank. lol. just wanted to know what someone else though about it

DirtyDiana

Fledgling Freddie
Please turn left at the traffic lights, straight on .... mind the herd of shepards on the right .... STOP! ... carry on.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tris- said:
i already told her i fancy her. she is my best female mate. she doesnt think im a perv either, she says its dirty and shes just as dirty! she txt me everynight and says enjoy your wank. lol. just wanted to know what someone else though about it
lol tris, if she's txting you and saying that tbh i think she's wanting a piece of the trissmeister, go geddem tigger!

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
how vulgar!!!

oh yer i think i might no why you think it smells like canabis... did u used to smoke weed while drinking stella? ;)

then again i always thought stella smelt like dirty bong water;/ hrmmm dirty bong water

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
dunno about the stella thing, but after boxing day lunch i swear my farts smell like cabbage :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom