Thread for Requiel

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Requiel, are you a ghost, a god? I always try and look for you but your never there. My feelings are getting stronger for you every day, i get a burning passion within my heart. Please post a sshot of yourself.
Thank you

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
"

/lighs out

Drav

Loyal Freddie
WiZe^ said:
"I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
"

Thats me before my first cup of coffee and cigarette every single day, I swear it!

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
gm26nv.jpg

hes looking like this just with Requiel as name and not zenythe :)

PS:

the chat with zenythe was realy funny =)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
That's their default skin, but in fact they can be any skin ya like.

Xalin's is pretty funny :p

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Keymor liked to show up as a level 100 Vendo or perma-zerker.

Xalin likes to be a fairy.....worrying that.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I was on my paladin in Caer Caddug, i saw all the GM's standing in a row sipping tea, then one saw me but tried to run, it was too late, i finger stabbed him and he instantly switched into a Bahumat, then we basically zerged the rest, ended up getting some ho's and had a nice party.

Got kinda weird after my 5th cuppa, they all started standing up and /y I am Bahumat! i managed to persuade them to server port in Vladamir, his Essex input was too much and they all started to corrupt, hence the Prydwyn Database Failure.

Serious, it happend, i was there!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'm positive theres a picture of Req fromt he London RL meeting. The GMs didn't make a bad impression at all. I must thank them again for my nice daoc t-shirt. =)

Jjuraa

Banned
MesS° said:
Only Zoyster would challenge a Gm to a duel. :D

Not true, i beat Kemor on my smite cleric in an event in that town near humberton :D (so long ago ive forgotten the name :( )

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
Not true, i beat Kemor on my smite cleric in an event in that town near humberton :D (so long ago ive forgotten the name :( )

AHA! So it was you who got smite nerfed... Damn you!!! :twak:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Isn't Zenyth a girl? ;o

Well, one of the female GMs owes me their autograph, I should of kept the chat log where they said

"\o/ <-- My autograph, ebay it for millions" >< DOESNT CUT IT ANYMORE!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
had one of them run around a galla raid was great fun.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Jjuraa said:

ok thanks to you smite got nerfed... :twak:

(ALL CHARGE HIM LADS!!! xD)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I'm positive theres a picture of Req fromt he London RL meeting. The GMs didn't make a bad impression at all. I must thank them again for my nice daoc t-shirt. =)

oh yeah, so you can show the world you're a nerd? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom