Thread dedicated to Ezteq!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Why do you have to mention me in every thread that has something to do with Ez?! :twak:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
wooooo!

go ez!!11

its your birthday!!!11111

well maybe not, but maybe! or not :mad: but it will be soon!!!11 maybe....

:D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
I think this is more sexist than my RL picture thread. Saying someone is georgeos and getting told off for it. Now a post about how someone is loved only because she's female ? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe not.

Ezteq I <3 you so i'm not trying to be mean or anything towards you. Just something that cropped into my head. Please don't take this the wrong way.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Haggus said:
I think this is more sexist than my RL picture thread. Saying someone is georgeos and getting told off for it. Now a post about how someone is loved only because she's female ? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe not.

Ezteq I <3 you so i'm not trying to be mean or anything towards you. Just something that cropped into my head. Please don't take this the wrong way.

I think its more her attitude than anything else - including the fact she's a she :eek:

For example,I saw a thread like this for tohtori once, and he's not a she! i hope!!! tohtori?? :D

think you're reading too much into this a bit, maybe, not sure though, I've been wrong before and no doubt I'll be wrong again! many times!

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I suppose he can be forgiven for making such fanboi threads as Ezteq has just recently had her new hook fitted to her arm and therefore may need a little sympathy :)
Yarr!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dukat said:
For example,I saw a thread like this for tohtori once, and he's not a she! i hope!!! tohtori?? :D

Well, i'd be one ugly motha if i was *points at RL picture thread*

[PRE EPMTIVE SELF FLAME! BRIGADE!!]

You're ugly even if you're not! Ahahaha!

ahem...

About Eq, she earns a bit(i said "a bit"!) of gratitude. Not many females(known) lasst in off-topic for long, especially ones that are considered nutjobs by me and dare post pictures, ney, VIDEOS of themselves.

Though....no jugglies makes Teh Seel a norty boy... :(

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
hi, i came here for the free post

spamcans.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Since post counts have been disabled, well, in general, i'd say that spam is dead.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Since post counts have been disabled, well, in general, i'd say that spam is dead.
thats what i thought till i saw this thread, and then again old habbits die hard. one of the few last barrysworld spammers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom