will make him stlong tho :D

D

Dardamein

Originally posted by kirennia
You a stealther or a grouping mincer?

Kinda inbetween, 50 instr, 31 stealth and 29 slash

D

Dardamein

So noone think the passives Tireless or Regeneration is worth effort?

What about Avoid Magic - i often go boom, poof from casters in big fights.

also thought of an offensive Hail of Blows with Mastery of Pain

AugDex3 + HoB2 + MoP3 = 29 points

FA2 + IP = 23 points

C

Coim-

Tireless is worthless. I accidently got it on my armsman... was late one night and tireless looked like toughness... I think tireless 5 is the equivelant to the third paladin end chant... or something. End pots etc are much better...

I'm curious to know why you're 28 slash, and not 29. :p

G

gunner440

tireless 1 is worth it

more is kinda useless unless you have points to spare

had it on arms and never regretted it

J

Jarahl Valinor

sos
purge
fa2
ip

Get those imo, and AP is really worth it as well, just think about the hps you will get with aug con 3, and if you also throw a little toughness in there, nice hps :) After you got all that stuff (8L2 :p) get passives imo, like AoM, Tireless, Toughness, MoP etc etc, what you find juicy :)

P

Purefun

Sos, long wind, tireless, possibly mow depending on playstyle.

C

catalina

Tireless would be a waste, the tiny fraction of end it regens will vanish every time you cast your DD/stun ;)

N

necrofill

Originally posted by VodkaFairy

after that, mopain/dodger/toughness/longwind/moblock/aug str

tell me what a class there cant spec in shield shall with moblock? seems like more waste of point them tireless :)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by necrofill
tell me what a class there cant spec in shield shall with moblock? seems like more waste of point them tireless :)

Think again.

3% less blows taken, is usefull, especially since it only costs 1 point.

N

necrofill

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Think again.

3% less blows taken, is usefull, especially since it only costs 1 point.

what do u think a minstrels chance for blocking is? 1 out of 1000 or maybe more then he can block 1.03 out of 1000 :D

S

Stormm

sos

(fa2, ip) or purge - if u grp more than solo/duo ect then purge 1st, when running with grp purge+sos gives alb version of gp

ap .. ap is a really nice ra and on 15min timer, with 50 ins ablative and ap2 u can take quite a hammering (looking forward to ap3 )

used to have dodger -- dropped it and never even noticed any difference in evades tbh waste of points, rather mopain .. quicker u kill em the less they hit yer :D

+ I always carry a shit load of endo pots

J

jetsetminer

I currently have

Sos
Purge,
FA2,

saving for IP next, filling in with passives until respecing for IP.

imo tireless is worth it, purely because you can end regain while running around at speed, and it's only 1 point ;)

After that I will be filling out on passives, not sure if I will go for AP or not, it's a lot of points, and you can fill in quite a few passives if you leave it out.

Having said that by the time I get to RR8 to have good AP the RA system will have been completely re-worked anyway :p

R

Rulke-RM

what do u think a minstrels chance for blocking is? 1 out of 1000 or maybe more then he can block 1.03 out of 1000 :D
For a start I think just having shield ability gives 5% chance, dex/qui makes a big difference, Im not sure how much but I'd guess being fully buffed and SCed would add 10-20%, add another 3-6% from MoB and that's a fairly respectable chance.

P

Pin

mob adds 3% to base chance of blocking. It doesn't multiply your chance of blocking by 1.03.

By holding a shield, a Minstrel has 5% base chance to block.
With mob1, he has 8% base. Mob2 gives 11% chance, or 120% imrovement to blocking.

G

greenfingers

in this order:

SoS
Purge
FA2
(fill in with passive RA's, like MoB and Toughness, then respec to IP when possible)
IP
(fill in with passives again, respec to Aug Con3 and AP1 when possible)
Aug Con 3
AP3

That's how I would do it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom